We stayed at this hotel in late March and were treated rudely by several members of the staff. We were given a hard time when we requested to see our room before checking in. Three requests for adt'l towels (which we needed for the pool - where no towels are stocked) were ignored or openly refused. Hot water was not readily available in our room, even at 4:30 in the morning. One of Reno's loudest nightclubs is across the street, so plan on hearing very loud music through the walls and old windows of this not-soundproofed hotel until 2:00 a.m. on weekends. Lobby area and elevators kind of shabby and in need of remodeling. Some staff were very kind, but management tolerates or encourages some real unpleasant people. We do not recommend. We've had better service and value at Motel 6 or Comfort Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a step back in time, and enjoy our beautiful, friendly, and relaxing hotel. The Plaza Resort Club, is located downtown Reno, and it is located across the street from the River Walk, and just 2 blocks from the downtown casino area. Take a walk around our lobby and throughout our entire hotel, and view our beautiful antique furniture collection. We look forward to you staying with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Plaza on the River at Plaza Resort Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza On The River At Plaza Resort Club Hotel Reno
- Plaza On The River At Plaza Resort Club Reno, Nevada