I will start with the one positive thing about the hotel:
+ One of the better internet connections I have had at a hotel. Wifi that works and has a decent speed.
Now onto the bad:
- Sketchy location with a tiny parking lot. Half the parking lot was blocked off making it even smaller. Not someplace I would feel safe walking outside at night.
- Run down feel to the actual place. It felt like a building which once was nice but run into the ground. The room smelled of smoke inside and did no maintenance or cleaning besides the absolute bare minimum. Chips of paint coming off the walls.
- A shower which every 30 seconds would alternate between cold and scalding hot water.
- Breakfast that gave me diarrhea.
- Staff that was extremely rude and blatantly lied to me, then argued when I pointed out contradictory statements.
- Unreliable shuttle service.
I wish I had spent a little more and saved myself the headache of this place. I have stayed at nicer motel 6's before!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Reno Hotel Reno
- Rodeway Inn Reno
- Reno Rodeway Inn
- Quality Inn Reno, Nevada