My family and I stayed here for an extended weekend and really enjoyed the stay.
- Excellent breakfast bar. It had more than expected with a warm food section which included scrabbled eggs and a meat ( one day it was sausage, the next day it was bacon, the next day is was ham ), a waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, four different cereals, and a standard bread selections ( bread for toast, bagels, and muffins )
- Small kitchen area with normal sized fridge.
- Tall shower head. I'm 6 feet tall and it was nice to stay someplace where I don't have to bend over to shampoo my hair.
- Free wifi with great connection
- Kitchen area was a bit incomplete. The kitchen had a sink and small stove along with some dishes and pots. However, there were no cleaning supplies to clean the dishes and pots.
- Housekeeping was just ok. We had to ask for extra towels since they did not give us enough. Also, at the end of our trip, we had to ask for more toilet paper since they only left us one roll.
- No information inside the room. We had to ask the front desk for a channel guide for the TV.
Overall, this is a very good place to stay and we would stay here again if in the area. The basic negative of the place was the lack of attention to the small things.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Reno Hotel Reno
- Rodeway Inn Reno
- Reno Rodeway Inn
- Quality Inn Reno, Nevada