Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
US$75
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$69
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$158
  • Restaurant
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$50
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$54
  • Pool
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$188
US$146
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$61
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$86
Agoda.com
All reviewsstove topnice breakfastyogurtcontinental breakfastfree shuttlecasino hotelsgrand sierra resortmicrowavefreewaysinkinnslinenstahoe
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This hotel does not care if guests return or not. When I checked in, there was blood on my sheets. I asked to have them replaced. They brought me sheets to do it myself, so when I realized my feet were filthy because the carpet was filthy, I didn't bother to mention it. I ended up just putting towels and the extra sheets on the floor and walked on those.I also overheard another guest who had a reservation being turned away because they had overbooked their rooms. They made no attempt to assist him or accomodate him in any way. Then, when I went to check out at 4:30am, there was no one at the front desk. I waited about 20 minutes, and called repeatedly, but got no response. I called from my lay-over in San Fran to let them know I'd vacated the room, and asked for the bill to be emailed. They said I'd have to go through Booking.com to get the breakdown. That's not how Booking.com works. That's the hotel's responsibility. I really wanted to see the breakdown. I'd booked at $75/night, but somehow that ballooned to roughly $112/night. I am curious to see what all the extra charges were. For that amount, I could have probably stayed somewhere decent. I would not stay here again!

Room Tip: I don't recommend ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 20 August 2017

On my recent trip (Aug 15, 2017 to South Lake Tahoe via Reno. I booked my stay and will not recommend or stay here again.
The hotel shares the parking with the Baymont Inn. if you are not there early, you need to park in the back where lighting is limited.
Our room was on the 3 floor facing the parking lot. The carpet in from of refrigerator was wet and in general the carpet did not feel clean on bare feet
the rooms walking space was very narrow, it was difficult to have 2 people stand between bed and TV
Breakfast was good. Hotel is close to freeway and airport

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nice staff and lobby, but the smell in the hallway was not good. Good breakfast. The rooms have been updated, but the restroom needed some attention. The shower water temp was finicky. Overall just ok. Probably won't go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a 2 night stay here with points, so I can't comment on the value for the room rate. Overall I was quite pleased. I like the less expensive motels, where I can save money to spend it on food.

The good included electrical sockets everywhere, a spacious room, a kitchenette including microwave refrigerator, and even a stove top. I didn't Inventory but there were even dishes in the kitchen that area.

Opportunities for improvement included an air conditioner that I believe was under sized for the room, and only one waste basket in the whole suite. The AC blew cold but the fan was insufficient to cool the room. There were many pillows but they all were very squishy. I would like it better if some were squishy and some were firm so that everybody would be happy.

Another very positive note is that their included breakfast was not just all carbs, but included fruit, eggs, and sausage.

If you believe as I do that Resort fees are fraud, this is a good alternative if you want to stay in Reno.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Older building with several minor problems, of which when notified, were attended to by nice caring staff. Nice breakfast was more than expected. Excellent room amenities. Air conditioner worked but never shut off. Pool was closed due to an overhaul-looked great but was filling. Sleeping, showering, and eating breakfast here saved us money to contribute to the local casinos. We were here for a national convention so we didn't spend much time around the facility.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple