Silver Legacy Resort Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$99
US$56
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$46
19,488 results
All reviewscircus circusspa suiteslot machinesget awaygreat place to staydowntown renonon smokingfuncasinogamblingbuffetsecuritycompsdealersemployeesconcertcafe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I were in Reno to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary we stayed at Silver Legacy for 3 nights in one of the spa suites which is very very nice! awesome view of the mountains & downtown. This is where we will stay on our next visit to Reno. The elevators got us from lobby to 31st floor in no time. Everything was nice shiny & clean. they had hand sanitizer at different locations in casino and hotel which we liked very well. The staff were all friendly. will return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed at the Silver Legacy for our Honeymoon, and we had the best time there. The room was nice and clean and we had a fantastic view. When we woke up the first morning we could see the first snow of the season on all the mountains.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I always stay at the Silver Legacy and always enjoy my stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Casino is get and so much fun to play! The only thing is that the casino didn't have any where for kids to enjoy it, BUT Circus Circus is right next do and don't even have to walk out of the hotel. So, it was a win win. :))

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My recent stay was related to a business conference. I have to say that when I first arrived, I was blown away by how attractive the resort was. Great choices of restaurants and bars - service and quality were excellent. I dined at Cafe Central and Hussongs and enjoyed both tremendously. As far as the gambling goes, the slots were quiet, but pretty loose. The shopping wasn't that great, though. I didn't quite understand the clothing store. I found the selection odd and overpriced. Wish I had more time to experience the salon and spa, but I didn't. All in all, the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino was a pleasure to stay at. Actually, was the nicest part of the conference...

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Silver Legacy is the best in Nevada, try it! And I promise that you and your family will enjoy everything and everyone the Silver Legacy has to offer. From the gaming you will partake of the many different forms of play and walk away a winner. The spa resort will put you in a state of mind of peace. You will feel like you are in heaven. So, give Silver Legacy Hotel Spa and Resort the chance to make life more memorable and be the King or Queen you deserve to be.
Sincerely, Sean Amos Proud member since 2010.

• Stayed: August 2013