Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$60
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$67
Agoda.com
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$210
  • Restaurant
US$99
US$70
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$137
US$124
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$70
3,648 results
All reviewslobster buffetboom townguitar barfun centermel's dinerindoor poolget awayslot machinesdowntown renonice roompeetscasinogamblingsteakhouseemployeesdeliconcert
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Boomtown has always been my favorite place to stay and gamble in Reno. Over the years there have been a lot of changes. I've been visiting annually for over 15 years. I'm a slot player and have to say I was a little disappointed with the selections currently available. It seems that most of my favorite slot machines were removed from the casino and caused me to make several trips into Reno to visit other casinos during my 4 day stay at Boomtown. I hope that some more changes occur before my next trip and some more interactive games are brought in. Otherwise, the hospitality is and always has been great!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

After a recent stay at the hotel during the summer, I realized I had forgotten my laptop in the room after I got back to California. I immediately called and got a hold of the night shift security supervisor by the name of Rick who told me he would look into it. Within a half hour I got a call back from Rick and and was told that someone from the staff had turned it in. He gave me a claim number to look up when I could come by and retrieve it. Due to my busy schedule I was not able to make a trip back for about 3 months and I dropped by to see if they still had my laptop. The first security officer informed me that he unfortunately could not find it, and that
any items left after 90 days are then donated to Big Brothers and Sisters. As I was walking off disappointed, another security officer by the name of Rich says he may know where it is. After a few minutes Rich walked in with my laptop, accessories and all. I have nothing but praise for the staff"s honesty... Kudos to all involved...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband is an electric wheelchair user that smokes. Given those facts, Boomtown only has 1 wheelchair accessible smoking room and that's the room we usually stay in. This time "our normal room" wasn't available so we accepted a non-smoking room on a different floor. The room smelled like cigarette or cigar smoke, the carpet had some nasty stains on it and the furniture use dinged and pieces of wood splintered. (I got a splinter from the desk. The paint was chipped and had deep gouges in it. There were 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel and 1 was cloth as well as 1 small bar of soap. The chair at the desk sunk in the seat when you sat down and it hurt my back after about 15 minutes.
There was no Do Not Disturb sign in the room so needless to say the maid knocked on the door waking me up. I ask her for bath soap, another wash cloth and a Do Not Disturb sign, which she happily gave me.
This stay did NOT meet my usual expectations.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

All the personnel (cocktails, poker, maids, slot service, and players club) are very friendly. The poker room is the friendliest and most fun one in Reno and the main reason I come to Boomtown. My only complaint would be that there are not enough new slot machines; we like to try new machines - and you took out Batman, our favorite.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My stay at Boomtown was very pleasant. Everything about the hotel and the casino has been greatly improved since my last stay there.
My one complaint is about the player club card when inserted in a machine and I take a minute to talk to someone or take a short pause, they card quits tracking and needs to be reinserted even after a short pause in activity. I didn't realize that it happened and lost quite some amount of points before I noticed that it needed to be reinserted. So I became disgusted and I quit using it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo