Let me say I have been a Hotel customer of Boomtowns for about 10 years, and every stay I have had was good until the last time on 11/20/2013 will probably be my last.
My arrival and check-in was great, I played a few slots and went to bed, the beds in the north towers are great, and so was the little sleep I got,
The problem started at 5:00 a.m. when a couple of young guest(believers of modern chemicals to stay awake) set off the fire system, so I evacuated the building to the ground level at the onset of a snow storm, waited for the fire dept. to give the all clear, I returned to a flooded room then proceeded to the hotel desk and they politely issued me another room so I went back up to the 6 th. floor to my new room.
So now is the real good part I set my alarm for 9:30 a.m. But I did not need it because the Boomtown Hotel STAFF set the fire alarm system off again at 9:00 a.m.so I grabbed my belonging and proceeded to leave, While leaving my room I had a hotel security officer yell at me and said that it was a false alarm and to get back in my room, I told him I was leaving anyways, While walking down the hall I had passed my old room and reached the room where the young guest previously set off the fire system I was rudely ran into by one of several Hotel staff who were blocking the hallway , One of the staff members said I just barely touched it and it went off.
Now upon check out not a single, were sorry for the inconvenience nothing, I explained to the front desk clerk I could understand the first mishap with the fire system but the second mishap with their staff creating the problem was unacceptable, the desk clerk just looked at me and replied things just happen that are out of our control. I was never offered a refund, a reduced rate and so far Boomtown has made no effort to personally contact me other than this survey shame on them....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated 316 guest rooms at the Best Western Plus(R) Boomtown Casino Hotel have plenty of space for rest and relaxation, featuring mountain and valley views. The rooms offer Serta(R) pillowtop beds, flat screen televisions, Wi-Fi access, a fridge, coffee makers and a microwave along with spacious bathrooms. All the casino action, entertainment and restaurants are just steps away. Great restaurants on-site include the new Steakhouse, Mel's Diner, The Famous Lobster Buffet, Market Fresh Deli, Baja Mexican and Peet's Coffee. There is non-stop gaming, nightly live entertainment, an indoor and outdoor pool, family fun center and clean and comfortable rooms are everything visitors need for a fun and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomtown Hotel And Casino
- Boomtown Nevada
- Boomtown Nv
- Boomtown Hotel Reno
- Boomtown Hotel Casino
- Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel Reno, Nevada