Harrah's Reno
US$174
US$154
Hotels.com
US$177
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$69
Travelocity
US$99
US$66
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$54
Travelocity
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$78
US$180
4,402 results
All reviewshashlake tahoeslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awaybuffetichibansteakhousefunemployeesstarbucksseniorsvaletnevada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was the first time I stayed at this Harrah's Hotel. Check-in went fairly quick even though there were a few people in line. I loved the fast elevators. Our room was clean and modern. The Bell Service was excellent. After delivering our luggage, the Bellman got us a bucket of ice. We had a great view from our room on the 21st floor. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank rkickin
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Harrahs Reno is a well appointed hotel in the center of Reno. Quick check in, friendly valet and bellman. Clean room except for a mystery damp spot on the carpet. The casino was a little small and others in the area were larger and paid better.

Room Tip: West tower with a view to the west or southwest.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 7 April 2014

For purposes of full disclosure, I am only reviewing this as a hotel. I do not like casino's in general and don't spend any time in them. That being said, this location works good as a hotel. Especially if you are just passing through and want a clean room at a decent price. The location is central to the majority of the casino hotels in the Reno gaming district, and offers many amenities. The rooms are a little small compared to more modern hotels, and the beds leave a little something to be desired. We were given a room with two queen beds, which were not even as large as a full bed. It worked fine for what we needed, but they were not queen beds. The room was clean and quiet, but did smell faintly of 'casino'. That strange mix of sweat, excitement, agony, and cigarettes. To get to our room in the east tower, we did have to traverse directly through a section of the casino that was choked with cigarette smoke. That is more than a little disgusting to me, but may not impact others. The in-room wifi worked fine, if a tad slow, but adequate for what we wanted. The proximity to the Reno Aces baseball field is a bonus, and parking is free in the garage. The service and personnel are all very good, and very friendly.

You can do better in the Reno area, but you can also do much worse. I would use this location again, as long as the price was right.

Room Tip: Request a room above the 6th floor. That will guarantee an elimination of all city noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JpocJedi
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

When in Reno we typically stay at Harrahs as we normally have free rooms there in our player cards. I love the location and I like to gamble there on the table games, even though my hubby has to go elsewhere since they shut down the poker room.

I know they say they remodeled the west tower and the decor is updated but it already looks worn and tired. The east tower is worse! With hotels like Atlantis and Peppermill outstanding and nice rooms I hope Harrahs steps it up and remodels the rooms. I am tired of seeing chipped and worn furniture and the bathrooms are terrible. I am short and I almost hit my knees in the vanity while on the toilet and the shower head are terrible!

But a free room is a free room and the staff is always amazing and housekeeping keeps the room clean.

I will keep staying at Harrahs but only when I have free rooms otherwise there are much much better choices in Reno when paying for a room!

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank Shanola
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hotel is ok, but my entire stay was over shadowed but lack of internet... High speed wireless is an extra $11 a night, but mine was so slow that it struggled to even upload this review...

I have no interest in the other aspects of this resort other than having a clean room, and the ability to use the internet to stay in contact with the UK.

Im sure other guests had no problems, but from my part this was a huge negative on an otherwise acceptable stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo