“Great price, sketchy neighborhood”

El Rancho Drivein Theatre
Ranked #6 of 10 Fun & Games in Sparks
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I like the idea of paying like $6 for two first run movies, but it's a bit of a run-down sketchy neighborhood so be careful.

1  Thank jax3636

Reviewed 2 August 2012

El Rancho Drivein Theater, is a decent drive-in. Take your kids before they all disappear, so they can know the drive-in experience, it's living history.

1  Thank RSkier05
Reviewed 31 July 2012

A fun thing to do with the family, pull up a truck, bring a pizza and climb in the back and watch a first run movie!

1  Thank TravelingwithFam
Reviewed 21 June 2012

What can I say - we use-to go to the drive in and enjoy our own seats, out own food and sit with the windows down so the cool air could go through. The last ime we went, I was not sure we were safe even with the windows up and it seemed very dirty. I think we need drive-ins and I hate to see them go, but I want to watch the movie, not have to satch the people near who are sitting outside, walking around and talking...

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Try getting around this part of Sparks without seeing graffiti; it's almost impossible. It's a low rent area.