“I Love This Place”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

4 screens, just recently updated to HD, on of the last few surviving drive ins around! AND they have a flea market that is on the weekends during the daytime...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 684samuelt

Katy, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great price, sketchy neighborhood”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I like the idea of paying like $6 for two first run movies, but it's a bit of a run-down sketchy neighborhood so be careful.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank jax3636
Reno
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Decent drive-in.”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

El Rancho Drivein Theater, is a decent drive-in. Take your kids before they all disappear, so they can know the drive-in experience, it's living history.

1 Thank RSkier05
Sparks, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

A fun thing to do with the family, pull up a truck, bring a pizza and climb in the back and watch a first run movie!

1 Thank TravelingwithFam
Sparks, Nevada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“dirty”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

What can I say - we use-to go to the drive in and enjoy our own seats, out own food and sit with the windows down so the cool air could go through. The last ime we went, I was not sure we were safe even with the windows up and it seemed very dirty. I think we need drive-ins and I hate to see them go, but I want to watch the movie, not have to satch the people near who are sitting outside, walking around and talking...