“Great place for Sushi”
Review of Ijji Sushi

Ijji Sushi
Ranked #113 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Great all you can eat sushi!!!!!!!!
Description: Great all you can eat sushi!!!!!!!!
Sparks, Nevada
“Great place for Sushi”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

For a Friday night I was pleasantly surprised to get a spot to eat right away. At the bar, which is what I like. The sushi was good, the service was great. I asked the hostess for recommendation to appetizers, and she said she would just make it a surprise. Also asked if there were anything we were allergic to, which is a big plus in my book. It is a large place and I've always seen it packed with people, which makes for a loud dining experience. There were quite a few birthdays that night, and every time happy birthday is sung the lights go out. Great if it's your birthday; not so great if you're trying to eat, although after the first time it wasn't that big of a deal. Will definitely go back!

• Visited January 2014

Reno, Nevada
“What has happened to Ijji Sushi?”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We use to love this place. The last two times we've been here, service has been very slow and sloppy, the food has been subpar...like its been sitting around waiting for a server to get it to the table, the property is not very well maintained...we don't know what has happened to one of our favorite places to bring our family. I'm not sure we are willing to give it another chance.

Visited January 2014
Sparks, NV
“OK Sushi, they mess up orders too much”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Have been here 3 times. Likely wont be back since there are better choices closer to where we live. 2 of the 3 trips they kept bringing out the wrong order. Maybe we just missed them at the wrong time. Otherwise, the atmosphere is good and the place is always packed - so they are doing something right.

Visited May 2013
Sparks, Nevada
“My favorite sushi”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

You really have to experience this place. Over time they change up the menu and it just makes me look forward to visiting here. Always great fresh food and wonderful service. I rather drive here to eat over driving a block to the sushi place next to my house.

Visited December 2013
Valparaiso, Florida
“Good sushi!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Sat at the sushi bar with the all-you-can-eat option. Our first roll was from the menu, but everything else we left at the discretion of the gents behind the counter, who never steered us wrong. When they brought us a roll covered in fish eggs (which neither of us like), they were happy to take it back.

It's not cheap sushi, but it's well-priced and well worth the money. Good atmosphere, good food, and good people. We'll definitely be back next time we're in Reno/Sparks.

Visited September 2013

Been to Ijji Sushi? Share your experiences!