Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$175
US$163
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$63
Agoda.com
All reviewsdel tacoyogurtdouble bed suiteroom faced the freewayindoor poolcontinental breakfastmake your own waffleshard boiled eggssleeping areafront desk staffwatch tvhot tublarge bathroomeasy accessexercise roomice machinewould stay here again
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Very nice hotel but had some problems when I stayed. I got there and the clerk that checked me in said the door at the end of the hallway on the first floor would not open from the outside because the card reader wouldn't work. Then I went to get ice and the ice machine didn't work. The same clerk did get me ice from their kitchen and the machine was fixed the next morning. The overall service was very good with these 2 exceptions.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rbuck70
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I'm planning a trip and just realized I'd never written a review of the Fairfield. It's been a while so this will be a short review: as I recall this was a fairly typical Fairfield Inn as far as the room went, probably even above average, which is to say it was a pretty nice room. The thing I won't forget is that in the morning there was no hot water for a shower. When I checked out everyone in the lobby was talking about the lack of hot water and cold showers, but the folks at the front desk didn't offer any apologies or any kind of compensation. Thus I'm writing this review as a reminder to myself not to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank M421
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Good spot to avoid casinos and enjoy a night in a very clean and convenient hotel on I-80 on the east side of Sparks. In typical Fairfield Marriott fashion, all neat, clean and tidy. Typical Fairfield rooms, comfortable beds, etc.

This is a bit of an older Fairfield and it's showing it in a few places. Very loud AC/heat, very loud bathroom fan (drowned sound in rest of room). But those were minor inconveniences.

Would book again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TumbleweedandCactus
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed overnight on my way through town.

Came in really late and the night girl was nice enough to open the door for me a few times, but when I asked for an extra blanket, she was unable to find one. Having worked in a hotel, I know that on property somewhere is a closet/room with blankets... so I wasn't impressed.

The reason I needed a blanket is my cohort loves the AC turned up, and unfortunately it also was one of the loudest AC's I've ever had in a hotel.

I'd stay again for the price, but I expected more for some reason. It was awesome to be able to park right up front with our bikes.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank i_am_the_koi
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We have come here for years. #1 because of credit card points earned toward marriott gift cards, #2 because there's room enough for our large family in their suite, #3 we really enjoy the breakfast (included), #4 it's close enough to skiing at Donor or Sierra (45 minute drive), #5 they have always treated us well with friendliness and good service, #6 the rooms are spacious and we use the microwave for a cheap dinner. We can keep stuff cold in the cooler. There are two TV's to share. We can dry our wet ski stuff in the dryer. #7 the kids love the indoor pool, it's a treat in the winter time. This hotel will be part of their memories growing up. oh, and we like the cookies in the lobby too :)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family