“Great Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sparks
Campbell, California, United States
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff is great. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. Very convenient for HON as it is on the Sparks cruise and just down the street from all the cars. You can sit in front of the hotel and watch the cruise without all the crowds and fighting for a spot. I have already reserved my room for next year!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Patrick K
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
It was great seeing you again! And we have your reservation all set up for next year, so we'll see you next August!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
American Fork, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel was a great stay. The room was clean, charming, and comfortable. The location was conveniently located right off the free way within minutes from the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. The staff was friendly. The room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and cupboard space for those staying for an extended perioed of time.

The bed was high quality. However, the pillows were extremely firm. I fell asleep on them the first night and woke in the middle of the night feeling a little achy. At which point I was grateful I had brought my own pillows and could make an adjustment.

When you drive into the Victorian Inn parking lot you can select a parking spot and literally walk 30 feet to the door of your room. It was highly prefferable to walking through a giant casino parking lot, walking for 20 minutes through a smoke filled casino, making your way up an elevator and through a long hallway. We loved the privacy and quick ability to enter and exit.

Victorian Inn provided fresh fruit and Greek Yogur in their continental breakfast that saved some times as we attacked our agenda each morning.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

5 Thank Becky R
Westwood, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. Low price's. Coffee, snacks and breakfast. Close to restaurants, gaming and shopping. Housekeeper was available if we needed towels and coffee. Really liked the cute little place.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs may have been quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Donna M
Murray, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Excellent, friendly staff and a clean room for a very reasonable price. I'll stay there again. The fridge wasn't working well but didn't report it. Casual breakfast kept our expenses down. I loved the quaint look of the place.

Room Tip: We stayed on the south side.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

4 Thank stan O
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Thank you for writing a review! It was a pleasure meeting you two, and I look forward to your next stay. If you are ever in town again, feel free to stop by and say hello! And thank you for the heads up on the fridge. We will definitely get that fixed.
Meadow Vista, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was a really nice place. A little small but in my opinion this place is better than circus circus and and regency and those are hotel and casino resorts,(If you didn't know that). I'm mean it had a better TV fridge and microwave . it was a lot cheaper. And its close to everything. So I will definatley stay there if I'm out here.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank tw6798
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Please feel free to come again anytime!
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I like this place already because they don't make you give a credit card for a reservation. I have not stayed there yet, but it looks convenient, right off I-80. I made a reservation and was treated politely.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank deborah b
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your stay last week, and feel free to come stay with us again! It was a pleasure meeting you two.
San Clemente, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

First of all I was absolutely stoked on how affordable this hotel was, especially during new years weekend. The room itself was a little shabby. But I was happy with the location being on the outskirts of town and very close to the airport, the commute to South Lake Tahoe was no more than an hour with dry road conditions. I was also very happy with the follow-up email asking how my stay was. The employees were very personable made me feel at home.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank mspencer0416
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
It was such a pleasure meeting you! We were glad you had such a good time on your vacation, and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a very happy New Year.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sparks
Western Village Inn & Casino
Nugget Casino Resort
Nugget Casino Resort
#2 of 17 in Sparks
3.5 of 5 bubbles 3,743 reviews

Been to Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!