“where it counts this place is top notch!”

Nugget Casino Resort
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Sparks
St. George, Utah
“where it counts this place is top notch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

free covered parking,check in didn't take too long,friendly staff,upgrade room in the east tower had a king bed,large room,great view,a/c ran quiet,bathroom was large,everything in room was remodered and in perfect condition,nice flat screen tv,coffee maker.The big surprise was you never could hear the next door guests or the water running in the plumbing like most hotels,very quiet!

3 Thank tommysaxboy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (629)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Medford, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

My two night stay at the Nugget was very pleasant. It was easy to get in and out of. We used the self parking garage and there were no issues there. There were many things to do at the hotel for kids and adults alike. Many restaurants to choose from including a Starbucks. The rooms were very nicely decorated, the bathrooms were gorgeous with granite counter tops. We had a non smoking room but could smell cigarette smoke upon waking which was very annoying. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Check in and out was quick and easy. I got free WIFI the two days I was there. You could hear the freeway from the room but that did not bother my husband and I. If I am in the area I would definitely consider staying there again but for longer than two days next time so I can experience more that the hotel has to offer.

Room Tip: Our 20th floor corner suite had two windows, the view was really nice and I love all the light that...
Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angie C
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

So as always I read about the hotels in the area here on tripadvisor before I booked...took the suggestions and advice of my fellow reviewers and booked a room on a high floor in the east wing and I must say I was very happy with the room especially after my stay the previous weekend at Circus Circus just down the way a bit. Now the high room helped with the road noise but that train you cannot escape but truly I only heard it in the morning and was never really disturbed by it at all. The beds were comfy and the room was tidy the two things I really like most about a hotel. I saw a surprising amount of kids so I take it the place is kid friendly but none were traveling with me this trip. The indoor pool facility was nice and easily accessed via the elevator on the 5th floor. The table play was nice friendly folks and pretty fair pay out I suppose…plenty of cocktail waitresses and they had the games I like to play stay one so it was a good fit for me…now the big question, would I go back? I have to answer yes I would happily revisit this hotel/resort…so go check it out!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kdkk_00
Homedale, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in the newly remodeled East Wing for Hot August Nights and the rooms were amazing. the TV was huge and I liked watching the Keno drawings before heading to breakfast. They had an armoire to hang clothes & ironing board and dresser too . King bed & pillows were very comfortable! Loved this room ! The west side king rooms (some) have couches and a little bigger, but this remodeled room made up for it (no couch) some might, not sure, just ask when making reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Teresa A
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I enjoy going to the Nugget at least once a year for my birthday. Once I park my vehicle, I don't need to move until I have to leave, which I'm always dreading when it is checkout time. They have everything there for me. I recommend anyone who needs a little vacation to hit this place up. The restuarants have mouth watering tastey menus. Each resturant has their own theme and decor, Love it. The room was so comfy, I didn't want to get out of bed, of course that is when I finally got to it from after hours of gambling. I never knew how late it was becasue there was action always going on. I also treated myself to a little spa treatment. I was pampered from the moment I entered the spa area to when I was finished. The Nugget is also kid friendly. The arcade is even fun for us adults. Also, the staff is friendly through out the place. Everywhere I turned I was greeted with a smile and a hello. My goal is to make it there more than once a year.

Room Tip: Every room has a view. It is your own personal preferance. We had a corner room which gave us two di...
1 Thank toosweet0819
Conifer, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. The dealers at the tables were friendly and pleasant, front desk very nice, and all the employees were so helpful and genuinely nice. Beautiful, but dated rooms, but overall, a very enjoyable stay. great efficiency and very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with a view.
2 Thank lynncs1
Saint James City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

From the time we arrived to the time we checked out.............FANTASTIC... Cannot wait to go back. Well run, friendly helpful staff............Make sure you visit the bar with the saltwater fish aquarium. Close to the airport. We were totally amazed at how nice this facility is. We have visited Las Vegas, Biloxi , Lake Tahoe and the "Nuggett" is hands down the best Hotel/Casino we have had the pleasure of visiting.

2 Thank Diane R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sparks
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino-Reno
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Victorian Inn
Victorian Inn
#6 of 17 in Sparks

Been to Nugget Casino Resort? Share your experiences!