“Great place for fun and relaxation”
Review of Rail City Casino

Rail City Casino
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Sparks
Reviewed 11 July 2014

If I want to wind down from a long day at work and have a great dinner I stop by Rail City. It is a fantastic place and staff is friendly. I truly enjoy my visits.

1  Thank Ms56er
in 84 reviews
"breakfast"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food was so far beyond horrible, several of us sent it back and left. 2 got sick. We are locals, and I know very few that have anything good to say. It's also dirty and you gag from the smoke. After you leave there you have to take a shower and wash your clothes to get the smell of smoke off. There is no excuse for the ventilation system to be that bad.

2  Thank Matilda Q
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The ale house is clean and the food is really good. The City. Cafe is horrible and appears that lots of left overs are used. Thr casino typically caters to a less than desireable cloud. Gaming is better than the big Casinos

1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the restaurant, and would have enjoyed the casino had it not been so smoky. Had I not had health issues it would be a really nice place to gamble and hang out.

3  Thank Stephen F