“Love this place!!”

Ranked #5 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy your favorite classic Mexican dishes such as Carne Asada, Fish Tacos and Pork Carnitas or choose from a variety of seafood and steak entrees. Our 99 cent margarita is always on the menu, served frozen or on the rocks.
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This place is great! My family was so excited when they reopened. It definitely a local hotspot. The prices and service is great.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We loved, loved, loved this place. Let me count the ways: Great, friendly, attentive service; a charming decor reminiscent of old Mexico; great tasty food, generously served; Incredibly cheap prices. We shared a margarita and combination platter during the Early Bird time. The check was so cheap (under $10) I called the waiter back to ask if there was a mistake. The salsa is freshly prepared and you can request a spicier version. We had a pork tamale and chili rellenos served with rice and refrigerator beans, a small salad with sour cream and sweet corn muffin. Yum! Pancho & Willies is a great find.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

wond

wonderful food. great prices. and the gambling was good. western village is like a mini peppermill.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Margaitas are .99 or triples for 3.00(be careful as I could feel the single!). They open at 4pm and fill up fast on weekends. Chicken with garlic cream sauce is $6.95 as was the petite sirloin with shrimp during early bird. I had the 10-oz prime rib at $10.99 during EB, which was good, but a little mushy and not the best PR I've ever had(but I managed to take half of it home and finish it the next day) and was served w/baked potato and cooked carrots. Wife had a chicken tostada(not part of EB) that had a lot of chicken and took half of it home. I had another night a enchilada trio and the chicken enchilada had 100% chicken, and took part home that night. Restaurant was very nicely decorated and likely the nicest mexican restaurant I've ever eaten at. The servers were very attentive. They were deserving of my 20+% tip each time. While a little deceptive appearing from the street, the place is run by the Peppermill and looked like it when you entered the casino doors. There is a seperate steak restaurant(Bellini's?) that looked like it also had good EB prices and good food there at the Western Village casino. Other margaritas(fruit, caddilac, etc) were $7.Wife had shrimp fahitas last night with 30+ good size shrimp, which 2 could easily share for $10.99(maybe $11.99). We highly recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday for all you can eat tacos. $8.95 and it comes with rice and beans. You get a choice between hard or soft, and on the soft you can also choose between flour and corn. The crunchy with sour cream is how we started off and man are those big tacos. Very generous on the meat. I went in expecting to get street taco style tacos and what I got were giant restaurant style tacos. The .99¢ margarita was very tasty, but the 32oz "machete" for 5 dollars was even better. They have a bunch of flavors, the peach and mango are both good. I was talking with some guests at the next table, they had strawberry and said it was good, but said that the banana was a no go. The chips and salsa that they start you off with are very good, but even better when we requested the hotter salsa. For the amount of margaritas/tacos we consumed, to leave for under 30 dollars was an absolute steal.

Been to Pancho & Willie's? Share your experiences!