“One of the better buffets”
Review of China King - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Good food, the standard American Chinese cuisine. Clean and very enjoyable atmosphere, I'll be back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a great neighborhood restaurant with white table cloths and an excellent menu of Mandarin & Cantonese Cuisine with many choices. Helen is a very exhuberant and friendly and always willing to help you make choices. We love supporting local businesses and not having to travel very far for great Chinese food is an added bonus. You will not be disappointed with anything you order.

The address of this restaurant is: 2473 Wingfield Hill Rd. #150, Sparks, NV 89436

Reviewed 6 October 2012

This restaurant opened last Saturday, 9/29/12 and I visited with my son and daughter in law on 10/4/12 and it was very good. We had the Chinese and Sushi Buffet, and let me tell you they had a wide variety to choose from. Even for the kids, they had Mac-N-Cheese and hot dogs. The food was good. The only draw back was I didn't know what Sushi they had and had to ask, but everything else is labeled. I didn't see pot stickers and asked one of the staff and they had them out in no time. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Will definitely go back again and again.