“Fresh food, friendly staff, reasonable prices.”

Cantina Los Tres Hombres
Ranked #38 of 273 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Atmosphere is friendly and the staff very attentive. The nachos with everything on it Appetizer arrived on a huge platter. Fresh ingredients, delicious. The house margaritas equally delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The service was a bit slow, not because they were busy but probably because they just opened for the day. The food was very good and the serving was plentiful.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We dropped in for lunch because it was close to our hotel. Nice, appealing sports bar with a strong Mexican theme. Fun place. My wife had an appetizer, Chingalinga, which was chicken in a pastry shell. A large portion came with great guacamole, which was the only Mexican element. I ordered Chile Verde which was a very flavorful green chili stew with wonderful chunks of pork. Delicious. The margarita was refreshing – we could taste the tequila. Besides a good place for lunch, this looked like a great hangout for young people who like good Mexican food and great margaritas.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

A locals out of the way restaurant that serves great mexican dishes with a full bar that puts out great drinks. Would highly recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here a few times and every time we have had a great experience. They serve delicious food (my personal favorite is the Mexican meatballs soup), their waiters are very friendly and accommodating and they always have great deals and daily specials going on. I'll definitely keep coming here.

Been to Cantina Los Tres Hombres? Share your experiences!