“Always great”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #6 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We have been here several times, and it's always good.
Quick service, and the Burgers and Fries are delicious!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good for fast food. They actually toast the burger bun. Meat patty is a little skimpy. I suggest the guys order a double double. The place was very busy so they were in a hurry to make the fries. They weren't as crisp as I would like

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Very good hamburger at a reasonable price, loaded with lettuce, tomato, and onions. Very tasty and juicy. Also had a chocolate shake which was delicious. Fast service and very clean restaurant. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I had never been to In-n-Out Burger before, so I thought I would try it because I've heard such great things. I didn't realize that their burgers are cooked fresh when ordered - wow, for a fast food place! The burger was very good and the fries were plentiful and crispy. The staff was friendly and patient while I ordered for the first time.

I will return to In-n-Out Burger again and next time try ordering from the "secret" menu.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Always a line but courteous and friendly. Love their t-shirts. The hidden menu is a kick. Great shakes. I will drive 10 miles to eat at in and out over other chains. Are at this one last night. Tops!

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!