“Enjoyed the freshness”

Rotisserie Buffet
Ranked #10 of 260 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Surprise, Arizona
“Enjoyed the freshness”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If u r looking 4 a buffet w/many stations, not 4 u.

Not a fan of the "buffet" in general, this was very clean, fresh and offered just enough of variety 2 please many.

Servers were right on with service and very pleasant.

We ate a dinner & Sunday champagne brunch while we stayed and don't think we could have beat it for the price.

Will definitely go back.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Santa Rosa, California
“Dry Surf and Tough Turf”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have had dinner at the Rotisserie on several occasions. My previous experiences I would have rated as "Very Good". This time I must say that it was only poor to good.

Although the Prime Rib and Crab Legs were very tasty, the Prime Rib was very rare and tough; while the crab legs were dry. The saving grace was the desserts. They were very good - Chocolate Cream pie, Apple pie.

Visited April 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Food not fit for consumption!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

What a waste of time and money! My kids initially were excited to eat a buffet brunch but were totally disappointed by what we found. Lucky for me, I didn't order but just had a coffee from Starbucks. I watched as my money went down the drain or perhaps into the pockets of the hotel's CEO. I wouldn't even feed my dog this food. My kids are picky but even bacon and fried chicken didn't please them here. Everything they put on their plates went to waste. Or was played with. I think they had more fun playing with it than eating it! I filled out a comment card but there wasn't a manager around to talk with. Hopefully, someone will get back to me. Such poor quality food should not be served to anyone.

• Visited April 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Warning - Ok hotel but don't eat buffet!!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Horrible buffet. It looks gross and tastes gross. We wasted dollars on food our kids didn't even touch. The manager needs to see to this problem. I will be talking to him/her about it as soon as we're done here. Looks like we're going to have to buy them some real food elsewhere. And they were so excited to eat a buffet brunch. As soon as they got here and saw the food that feeling was immediately deflated!!!

Gold Beach, Oregon
“Food was good BUT,”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We arrived at the buffet about 45 minutes before their closing time. We found the food to be average. Most of it was cold and had been sitting for quite a while. The serving staff on the whole seemed indifferent except for the lady at the dessert table, she was very rude.

• Visited April 2014