“Surprisingly good”

Ranked #17 of 273 Restaurants in Sparks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 June 2014

For a low cost buffet, their food is very good. Not as many choices as the larger buffets, but for what they have, the food is cooked properly and is fresh. We have eaten Sunday brunch and Friday night seafood dinner. They offer HUGE shrimp. Only complaint about the seafood night, is they split the crab legs in half, which for some, might be the easy way to remove the meat, but you don't get that much of course, and we prefer to pull out the whole tube of meat from a whole leg.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If u r looking 4 a buffet w/many stations, not 4 u.

Not a fan of the "buffet" in general, this was very clean, fresh and offered just enough of variety 2 please many.

Servers were right on with service and very pleasant.

We ate a dinner & Sunday champagne brunch while we stayed and don't think we could have beat it for the price.

Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have had dinner at the Rotisserie on several occasions. My previous experiences I would have rated as "Very Good". This time I must say that it was only poor to good.

Although the Prime Rib and Crab Legs were very tasty, the Prime Rib was very rare and tough; while the crab legs were dry. The saving grace was the desserts. They were very good - Chocolate Cream pie, Apple pie.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

What a waste of time and money! My kids initially were excited to eat a buffet brunch but were totally disappointed by what we found. Lucky for me, I didn't order but just had a coffee from Starbucks. I watched as my money went down the drain or perhaps into the pockets of the hotel's CEO. I wouldn't even feed my dog this food. My kids are picky but even bacon and fried chicken didn't please them here. Everything they put on their plates went to waste. Or was played with. I think they had more fun playing with it than eating it! I filled out a comment card but there wasn't a manager around to talk with. Hopefully, someone will get back to me. Such poor quality food should not be served to anyone.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Horrible buffet. It looks gross and tastes gross. We wasted dollars on food our kids didn't even touch. The manager needs to see to this problem. I will be talking to him/her about it as soon as we're done here. Looks like we're going to have to buy them some real food elsewhere. And they were so excited to eat a buffet brunch. As soon as they got here and saw the food that feeling was immediately deflated!!!

Been to Rotisserie Buffet? Share your experiences!