“Typical”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sparks
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The Starbucks was consistent, which is what you hope for with a chain.
The line was REALLY long, but instead of seeing it as due to being a lack of speedy service, I realized it was simply that everything was meeting expectation, so people were willing to wait. The speed of service was acceptable, and it was not too overpriced, which commonly happens in chains that are located in such places as casinos and airports.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I am a huge coffee drinker and like starbucks. The only issue I have is my day starts at 4 AM and this place is closed at that time of the morning. Does not open until 6:30 AM so my mornings hurt until I can take a break from my meeting and run the star bucks to get my high voltage drink.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I am a big fan of Starbucks and was delighted to find one at the Nugget. I was able to use my gold card which left me with more for the slots. The prices were a little more expensive that at an actual Starbucks, but that is always the case.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Coffees great, just read where they don'y support our troops so will never go to another Starbucks. No more to say.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Free wi-fi. The Nugget charges $9.99 per day to get online. If you are not up to paying that, go downstairs to Staarbucks and use your device at will.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!