“Spacious and Comfortable”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sparks, Nevada
“Spacious and Comfortable”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Some Starbucks are cramped. This one has ample seating and, more importantly, a power strip all along the window seats.

• Visited September 2013

Aptos, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Starbucks in the nugget was okay.”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

we ordered two hot chocolates and they were warm. The two girls at the register were rude and impatient. The girl that made our drinks was very nice. Too bad she couldn't get our drinks a little hotter. It was busy so we just took our drinks and didn't bother letting them know.

Visited August 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Typical”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The Starbucks was consistent, which is what you hope for with a chain.
The line was REALLY long, but instead of seeing it as due to being a lack of speedy service, I realized it was simply that everything was meeting expectation, so people were willing to wait. The speed of service was acceptable, and it was not too overpriced, which commonly happens in chains that are located in such places as casinos and airports.

Visited July 2013
Sacramento, California
“The best”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I am a huge coffee drinker and like starbucks. The only issue I have is my day starts at 4 AM and this place is closed at that time of the morning. Does not open until 6:30 AM so my mornings hurt until I can take a break from my meeting and run the star bucks to get my high voltage drink.

Visited July 2013
Martinez, California
“Starbucks - What Can I Say”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I am a big fan of Starbucks and was delighted to find one at the Nugget. I was able to use my gold card which left me with more for the slots. The prices were a little more expensive that at an actual Starbucks, but that is always the case.

Visited June 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!