“No Complaints”
Review of Aloha Inn

Aloha Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sparks
Aloha Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Sparks
“No Complaints”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Price compared to other hotels on Saturday was what sold me. It's located between the Atlantis and the Peppermill, food in walking distance (including a not to shabby taco truck in the parking lot and Veterans discount. Some outdated furniture as in bedding, tv's ect but for what you Pay who cares. It was sold out the night we stayed and had no noise even with our room at stair well. Breakfast I was a fan of the fact everything is individually package for your taking but don't run late to it because it will be all gone. We will stay again :-)

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank KRMx2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This place is a nice place. The staff was very nice, but I was charged twice for one night, BUT it wasn't their fault. But when it came to getting my money back, it was the mgn that I had a problem with. He tried to do everything to help but get me my money back. It seemed like he was trying to blame my bank or somebody else for the mistake. But other then the mgn the staff was nice and very friendly. I would still stay here but I would raither pay in cash instead of paying on card. They also give discounts to vets and those who have a commercial licence.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank yoyo187
San Diego, California
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Room Upstairs In The Back Was Very Clean. People, Neighbors Nice. Nice Neighborhood.
Right Across The Street From Sparks Marina For Exercise. Close To Many Restaurants.
A Gem In The: (Reno, Sparks Area).

Room Tip: Be Nice Too The Managers, And Polite To The Neighbors And Locals.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Marvin Joie C
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed for one night. Didn't have their breakfast. Need a password for the wifi, so I didn't test it.
Everything about the room and the service was just ok. It was clean. Pizza Hut near by had good quailty pizza.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

For the price it isn't bad. we have pets and everyone else had outrageous deposits. I was worried about the neighborhood.Never had a problem. I stayed in a lot worse for more money. its under new management again and changes are being made. they should start with the beds and carpet.

• Stayed April 2012
Milpitas
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Let me tell you a little story about my stay there this past weekend. I stayed there for Street Vibrations with my sister and her boyfriend and my boyfriend. We walked in and for a non smoking room it smelled like an ashtray. So we got past that and the dirty carpets and stains on the box spring of the bed. But when my boyfriend and I came in from a night of gambling and drinking I decided I wanted to heat us some left over food from dinner in their micowave and when I opened the microwave there was a blody pair of thong panties in there. OMFG!!!!! I was so grossed out I threw up and my boyfriend threw the microwave out of the room. We called the front desk and Debbie (who I thought was a man until she said her name) offered another microwave. I said no thank you and when we came into the room when we got back from Virginia City there was a new microwave. YUCK!!!! NO THANK YOU. If you are considering this place and cause you are on a budget you are better off just sleeping in your car. Listen to the reviews cause I didn't and and look what happened to me. Dirty undies in the micro.

Truly Horrified!!!

Room Tip: Listen to the reviews.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Veronica R
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 19 September 2011

From the night receptionist who was all kinds of terrible at her job, to the non-smoking room WREAKING of cigarettes, to the stains all over the floors and walls, to the vacuuming that lasted for 30 minutes beneath us AT 4 AM, to the fact that my reservation in advance got me a smaller room for more money than the guy who showed up without notice and got a king bed for $15 less than us....I'd rather sleep under a bridge than this place ever again.

I'm a backpacker kind of guy, so I'm usually really easy to please and can get by with simple things. When I'm furious at hotel quality and service, I can assure you it means something special about this place....avoid it like the plague!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sparks
Western Village Inn & Casino
Victorian Inn
Victorian Inn
#8 of 17 in Sparks
The Sands Regency Casino Hotel
Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks

Been to Aloha Inn? Share your experiences!