See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Price compared to other hotels on Saturday was what sold me. It's located between the Atlantis and the Peppermill, food in walking distance (including a not to shabby taco truck in the parking lot and Veterans discount. Some outdated furniture as in bedding, tv's ect but for what you Pay who cares. It was sold out the night we stayed and had no noise even with our room at stair well. Breakfast I was a fan of the fact everything is individually package for your taking but don't run late to it because it will be all gone. We will stay again :-)

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank KRMx2
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This place is a nice place. The staff was very nice, but I was charged twice for one night, BUT it wasn't their fault. But when it came to getting my money back, it was the mgn that I had a problem with. He tried to do everything to help but get me my money back. It seemed like he was trying to blame my bank or somebody else for the mistake. But other then the mgn the staff was nice and very friendly. I would still stay here but I would raither pay in cash instead of paying on card. They also give discounts to vets and those who have a commercial licence.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank yoyo187
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Room Upstairs In The Back Was Very Clean. People, Neighbors Nice. Nice Neighborhood.
Right Across The Street From Sparks Marina For Exercise. Close To Many Restaurants.
A Gem In The: (Reno, Sparks Area).

Room tip: Be Nice Too The Managers, And Polite To The Neighbors And Locals.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Marvin Joie C
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed for one night. Didn't have their breakfast. Need a password for the wifi, so I didn't test it.
Everything about the room and the service was just ok. It was clean. Pizza Hut near by had good quailty pizza.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

For the price it isn't bad. we have pets and everyone else had outrageous deposits. I was worried about the neighborhood.Never had a problem. I stayed in a lot worse for more money. its under new management again and changes are being made. they should start with the beds and carpet.

Date of stay: April 2012