See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I do not think in my 75 hotel reviews I have ever given a hotel a 1 out of 5, but this one took the prize.

We didn’t stay after seeing two rooms. The first one was beyond gross!

The second one was non-smoking but had an ashtray and stunk.

Bathrooms in both cases were without towels or short of towels and there was crud and stink going on.

NO - NO - NO!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I've Read all the reviews most of them are bad. But let me tell you my Experience There. First of its me and my husband and two sons. We became stranded In the area and a friend helped us out and paid for a night at the hotel. I was totally shocked as when I went inside the room and plop on the bed and the first thing I realize the bed was so Comfy. And Exately what I needed. Yes the room is outdated and the carpet stained but overall the room was clean and a good value for the cost of the room. The following day came and we had nowhere to go we stood outside for a good while and a gentleman decided to help us for a room at that time. The staff there offered 20 bucks to feed my family and that was very appreciate of and well over beyond customer expectations. So I want to say great thanks to the staff and members at aloha hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 28 November 2016

TV didn't work, toilet didn't flush, reserved for 2 but only 1 each bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth. Claimed only 1 ice machine for over 100 rooms and it was down. Could barely read the settings on the heater/AC. Door sign had a no smoking insignia but it was a smoking room. Staff did not care about the inconveniences and only after I threatened to use the bathtub for a toilet did they agree to change our room. Was Thanksgiving night, no other place to stay but will never make that mistake again. Litter all over the outside and dead shrubs.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pattie P
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Well, where do I start!! We arrived into Reno on Labour day looking a room for the night, unfortunately EVERY hotel/motel was sold out. Thankfully (haha) Aloha Inn had one smoking room available. After being robbed $97 (we were super tired), we made our way to the room.

Where to start. Stains on the floor and sheets, the stench of urine and stagnant smoke filling the room, dust thick on all surfaces, the dead bugs in the AC, the half smoked cigarette on the window, the weird and slightly disturbing Red hook on the roof (see photos). Then while trying to get some sleep which I paid for:

Woke at:
3:30 - Someone above us was shouting at their dog and partner
4:00 - The couple above us were now having sex
4:30 - Sounded like someone was dragging a body down the stairs
5:00 - Someone started their car, with music playing full chat

This place is something like out of the movie "Vacancy". The only thing that would have completed the ghetto scene would have been gun shots. Im just thankful our car was still there and we were both alive. Sleep in a car, trust me, you'll be safer and get a better sleep!!

Oh and the wifi is there but they give you the wrong password!!

Room Tip: Ask them for another hotel at the counter!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Arnoldo1988
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

This place is absolutely disgusting! They are infested with bedbugs and refuse to do anything about it! The staff are lazy and the place has either drug dealers, Crack heads, or prostitutes living there! I was appalled when I told them that the room I was in had bedbugs and their response was, "What do you want me to do about it?" I left immediately and they kept my deposit because they said they I was the one that brought the bedbugs! I would NEVER recommend this place even to my worst enemy.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family