“A fantastic stay in the perfect location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy living room with a lake view and fireplace
Enjoy morning coffee or sunsets on the deck
Lake views
Lake view from the living room
Dining table sits 8-10 people
Updated fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Reading area with a recliner
Master bedroom with a king bed, private bath, private balcony and TV
Full Master Bath
Loft with a lake view, games and Foosball
Semi-private Loft with daybed that can sleep 2
Entrance into the building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nela D
“A fantastic stay in the perfect location!”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I was very happy with my stay. This place has everything you need to have for a great time in South Lake Tahoe. We stayed over the weekend and had an excellent time. You are literally right next to the North Star Ski lift. The condo was wonderful, everything was clean and laid out very nicely, everything that you need in the kitchen, well stocked and easily accommodated 6 – 8 people. Very close to all attractions that Tahoe has to offer. I would absolutely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Yelena S
“Take Me to Tahoe Again!”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I fell in love with Tahoe just because of this trip! Officially, this was my first time staying in Tahoe overnight. Everything in this condo is practically new, cozy, clean and tasteful. I didn't want to get out of this sweet nest! Everything on the property was well-maintained and worked properly. Customer service was superb. Owners made us feel welcome... We felt like at home, only completely spoiled. My favourite was waking up in the chilly morning and enjoying friends, coffee, and views. Sweeeeet!! The property is located in such way that one can enjoy the views and be in the walking distance to hiking trails and ski lifts. Perfect for quick getaways or planned activities... not to mention access to various water sports... I am returning with my kids for snowboarding this winter! The first impression was just perfect! Recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing