Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$147
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$227
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$124
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$169
US$147
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$132
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
Doc's Cottages(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$154
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe(Stateline)
US$884
US$628
Priceline
4,303 results
All reviewslake tahoefull bathroomsseparate bathroomsfriday's stationforest buffetfood courtdiamond loungeamerican river cafetop floorslot machinestable gamestotal rewardsheavenly gondolagreat roomcasino floorhotel and casinosage room
Reviewed 23 March 2007

I booked this room through the hotel's website and got comped for most of my stay because I gamble at several Harrah's casinos.

The hotel is very well-maintained. The exterior areas are clean and impressive. The biggest plus is the staff. Without exception, every member of the hotel staff that we encountered was pleasant, courteous
and extremely helpful. Every request was quickly and efficiently responded to by the staff.

I booked an executive room that had two bathrooms (it wasn't much more expensive than the regular room). The room was very impressive and clean. The bathrooms were spotless and well-maintained -- very impressive. The furnishings in the room were stylish and tasteful.

In sum, I can't think of any negatives about this hotel (I did lose money in the casino though =} ...)

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank JarensDad
Reviewed 16 March 2007

Stayed at Harrahs Jan. 19-23, 2007. Second time in Lake Tahoe and what a beautiful place to be. Enjoyed the entire stay. Harrahs and Harveys are owned by the same company and are connected by an underground tunnel, kinda cool. Quick review,

Check in- fast and courteous
Elevators- maybe the fastest and most efficient ever(not that you
were looking for an elevator review)
Room- Clean, nicely decorated and well kept during stay. Two
bathrooms in our room with TVs.
Casino- Poker room was in Harveys
Comedy Club(located at Harveys)- really enjoyed this also.
Restaurants- ate most meals outside hotel but buffet here
was OK

If you have the time/opportunity go to Zephyr Cove and go snowmobiling, we really has a great time doing this.

Really enjoyed stay, Tahoe and the weather.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RnR-Tejas
Reviewed 5 February 2007

We love staying here. It's walking distance to everything. Once we park our car we can leave it parked and enjoy all we want by walking or taxi. Good places to eat, nice staff and the rooms are great. We LOVE the players card so we can get discounts and offers all year long.
We stayed three times in 2006 and had a blast every time!

tricia and roger

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank LdyGem
Reviewed 5 February 2007

We were travelling back from Arizona to British Colunbia and needed to stop over. I called Harrah's in Reno to get a room.They said they were completely full but could find us a room in Lake Tahoe.

I reminded the reservations person that we travel with our dog He said that Harrah's in Lake Tahoe has a small kennel. We made the detour and arrived at the hotel in the mid afternoon. The place was in an up roar as it was full with the overflow from the events in Reno. Cars, trucks and motorcyles everywhere.

The minute I stopped in Valet lane we were greeted by a very competant and exceptionally helpful Harrah's employee. He offered to guide my wife to the wooded area just above the hotel so the dogs could go for a walk and called another fellow to help with our luggage.

While checking in I asked if I could extend our stay past the 2 nights i had asked for. The desk clerk said that they were totally full but he would check and contact me as soon as he knew. As it turned out he was not successful in finding us a room in Harrah's Lake Tahoe but offered us a room in Harrah's Reno if we wanted. He also had a list of other properties close by in Lake Tahoe that had rooms available as well in two nights time. We just don't see that kind of service and extra effort as often as we would like but to be honest it seems to be prevelant at all the Harrah's properties we have stayed at.

I followed the bell person up to one of the nicest rooms we have stayed in. That's when I remembered my poor wife and the dog! As i was rushing out to find her she appeared with the fellow that had helped with the dog walking chore. They were laughing and he gave me a card to be able to call him if we had anything we needed. It turns out he was a manager of a portion of the hotel and was just helping to greet guests!

All this was just a prelude to a most enjoyable stay. I would recommend a stay at Harrah's Lake Tahoe to anyone. The service is great, the staff friendly and the property well located.

Stayed: August 2006
8  Thank Kibblesret
Reviewed 16 January 2007

Even though I had checked all the reviews for this hotel on this site and expected a very nice hotel, we were still very pleasantly surprised and pleased on walking into our room. We immediately made ourselves at home in the comfy chairs in front of the bayed windows to have a drink and take in the view of the mountains and lake. The decor and lighting in the room is beautiful. We especially liked the light in back of the bed that backlit and highlighted the painting there. Loved the 2 bathrooms.....even took a bubblebath while watching Jay Leno one night. The bed was luxurious. I found the pillows to be very big and heavy, but that is a personal taste. Americaqn River Cafe was fine. Ate breakfast in the cafe at Harvey's and that was adequate, also. We really enjoyed the Pacifica Buffett at Harvey's. It was very pricey but the sheer number of great food choices was worth it. I ate it's worth in crablegs and cheesecake. Sat night both casinos were very busy, crowded, loud and fun. The location of Starbucks in the lobby was very convienent for a coffee and croissant run in the morning. We loved staying here and would return in a minute!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple