Lakeside Inn and Casino
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$90
  • Pool
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$147
US$123
US$101
  • Pool
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$136
Priceline
US$116
US$90
  • Pool
All reviewslatin soultimbers restaurantprime rib and lobsternevada beachclean roomsnice staypoker roompool and hot tubroom was largesports bookski tripslot machinesglenbrookcasinotahoegamblinglake
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My husband and recently visited Tahoe for the first time. The room we stayed in at the Lakeside Inn and Casino was fabulous. I was suprised on how nice it was. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. The only thing we did not like about the room is there was no fridge. That would have made the stay perfect. Besides that, we were very impressed and would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: The back right building of the hotel was where our room was. I believe that building is newer than the others. We stayed in 222.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ami T
Reviewed 12 November 2012

The room was large but scarcely furnished, don't plan on putting your items in a dresser. There was a shelving unit in the closet though. We arrived in town between 1pm and 2pm and they checked us right in with not issues (check in time is at 3pm). Room was freezing upon arrival (early November, outside it was snowing and about 27 degrees) Would be nice if they turned the heat on a bit for incoming guests. Staff was super friendly. Beds were so-so on the comfort level. There was a vandalism issue with my and several other vehicles one night. Nothing too serious. They offered to help but what they offered was nothing close to replacement value of what was damaged (I don't think they had to offer anything but when they offer a $12 "fix" for a hundred or more dollars worth of damage, it's a bit of a slap in the face).
Overall it was a nice enough room with easy access to the small hotel and a couple of good restaurants. I liked the little patio. With deals from Groupon or Living Social, you can't beat the price for a place in the Tahoe area. Hopefully they're security will be on higher alert in the future. Without the vandalism issue I would have given 4 stars.

Room Tip: I liked being upstairs to help with the noise, there are stairs and an elevator to get there.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Lakeside Inn and Casino in Stateline, Nevada is a good place to rest if you are looking for an R & R in the Lake Tahoe area. The place is near the famous Lake Tahoe and if you like to jog or run, it is a good starting point. I recommend the rooms located in the back of the hotel. I enjoyed staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms located at the back of the hotel facing the parking area and with a view of the lake. The rooms here are much quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Lets start with the hotel and rooms...it's a rustic cabin decor ( which I happen to like) nothing fancy but it has everything you need. A coffee shop, casino with a few tables and slots, 2 bars and 2 restaurants. We ate at both...Timber Lodge was good but Latin Soul was great! If you stay here I recommend you give Latin Soul a try. I would go back just to have dinner there! We received a sheet of coupons because it was my husbands birthday month which included $5 towards slots machines, a free cocktail, $3 off at the coffee shop & $30 next room reservation. We won some $ during our stay which of course made it an even better experience : )
Will definitely be staying there again!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Cyeb
Reviewed 13 October 2012

But our room had a balcony, was large and super-comfortable. No microwave or fridge but iron and ironing board. Very comfortable bed. Thermostat defective and vent in bathroom covered with dust. To go hiking amid sugar pines, drive one mile south and turn left on Lake Parkway Loop road. Pick up a free player's card at cashiers in casino as it gives you a free breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple