“Westernmost Eatery in Tonopah”
Review of Cisco's Restaurant

Cisco's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Tonopah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have tried most restaurants in Tonopah and Cisco's was next on the list. Thinking it was more of a Mexican food place, we were pleasantly surprised that they have a wide variety of dishes. The method of ordering and the nice furnishings were somewhat of an anomaly. You order and pay at the window when you first come in then proceed to their somewhat nice dining room where they bring you your meal. I ordered Fish & Chips and Sandi had a Barbeque Beef Sandwich with Coleslaw. All in all it was a pleasant experience.

1  Thank DeniSandi

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had our order delivered to the hotel and was hot when it arrived. We tried the tacos just for the purpose of trying them. They were just your day to day type of taco. We also had there combination pizza. Now, I would say that this was one of the best pizzas we have ever had and would certainly recommend it to anyone. Get a milkshake while you are at it..they were really thick and good as well.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed at the Best Western in town, and found some promotion on this cafe restaurant in the hotel. We decided to try this place, and ended up finding not too much in the way of a worthy mention here. First aspect was this is an order off the menu on the wall type of place, which is not my personal preference. Should have walked out at this point, but we had already been spotted and did not want to appear rude. Ordered some burgers and fries and sat around for a little too long waiting for our food. The smell in the kitchen wafted throughout the place, which wasn't an appetizing mouth watering smell at all. The food was just average, and we washed it down with the provided water. The decor of the restaurant portion was warm, and the staff were all friendly. The restaurant was located on the quiet west edge of town.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The place is only moderately clean. Foam plates, plastic utensils, and it doesn't look like the health inspector has been by for a while.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I ordered a philly cheesesteak. It was good, but nothing to get excited or rave about. The steak was cut thicker than any other cheesesteak I've ever had, which was an interesting twist on it. I felt it was too small (about 6 inches) and quite pricey for the quantity. I think almost $10. It did come with fries, so that helped a little. I was looking for a 12 inch sub, which is what I'll get anywhere else, but had I got two 6 inchers, it would have been nearly $20 and that's way to much. I wanted a pizza but a large plain cheese was like $18. Again, priced way to high compared to what I'm used to. Those are the kind of prices you'd see in NYC.

Another night I got some ice cream, Blue Bunny I think. It was really good and a reasonable price.

Everyone that works there that I interacted with were all very friendly.