We were passing through as part of our summer road trip and thought it looked like such a cute & cozy little motel very close to town, why not stay for the night...are we glad we did! Michele & Jim were just fabulous and very helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable...we stayed in room 7 with 2 beds and although the room was a little tight, it was perfectly adequate for us...the town basically goes to bed by 6:00 pm but that was fine by us...very quiet and peaceful! I would recommend this little motel to any of my friends and family and am happy we found this little gem!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Mountain Motel was built as a Boarding House for Miners in 1878. Three of the 13 rooms are from the Historical Boarding House, and contain the original brick, rock, mortar, and iron windows. Guests who have stayed at the Motel insist there are 'ghosts' still roaming the property from the 1800's. The Motel includes spacious parking, outside seating with a bar-b-que, and a convenient Market; all within walking distance to downtown Virginia City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sugarloaf Mountain Motel & Market reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Mountain Motel & Market Hotel Virginia City
- Sugarloaf Mountain Motel And Market
- Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel Market
- Sugarloaf Mountain Motel & Market Virginia City, Nevada