A friend and I stayed at the Silverland following a nearby trail race in Lake Tahoe. We chose to stay in Virginia City prior to leaving the area to do some sightseeing. We arrived to the Silverland around 7pm or so and the lady at the front desk got us checked in pretty quickly. We had a first floor room overlooking the parking lot. It was roomy and appeared to be pretty well cleaned.
The property had a gym and a pool, but we didn't make use of either. They also had some food available for purchase, which was nice since food options are a bit limited at night in the city (although, the lady at the front desk said they were getting rid of the food). We did partake in the continental breakfast in the morning. It was pretty standard fare, but was adequate for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silverland Inn & Suites offers 66 guest rooms and suites with whirlpools that are the most comfortable and affordable in Virginia City, Nevada. Featuring our unique brand of hospitality and service, guests will enjoy rooms with king or queen beds, free WiFi, snack and beverage machines, laundry facilities, a heated indoor pool with whirlpool, a fitness center, business center, permit parking, gift shop, and a fine list of standard amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silverland Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverland Inn And Suites
- Silverland Hotel Virginia City
- Ramada Virginia City
- Virginia City Ramada
- Silverland Inn & Suites Virginia City, Nevada