Montego Bay Casino Resort
US$84
  • Pool
US$82
1,161 results
All reviewsmontego bayparadise grilldouble king roomget awayitalian restaurantsalt flatssteam showershuttle busconcert hallmini suiteslot machinesoutdoor poolgreat roomgood lucknon smokingpoker roomsalt lake city
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was our 53rd visit to Montego Bay, West Wendover, NV. and we had a super time. The room was clean and spacious along with the double sinks in the bathroom. The staff was very courteous and did a fine job. The action in the casino wasn't bad either. Our Hostess (Rebecca) took care of us as she always does. Give this place a try you'll love it. Daryl

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Whynot47
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Don't get me wrong, we had a great time and the place was nice, food was good except for the buffet it was...well you know buffet. Rooms are very large and comfortable, clean but not spotless. Nice view except the windows were so dirty you almost couldn't see out. Next time we will go back to the Peppermill and shuttle over to the Mobay for to eat once in a while.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the new addition.
2  Thank krfrea
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I usually love staying at the Montego Bay but lately things aren't as customer friendly as they use to be. Front desk service is lacking and the rooms I've had lately are in need of repair. Trying to receive information through contact on website is impossible so I've given up on this. I can't help but think management is going through some changes or difficulty as this is unusual for them. Hoping things get better for the summer months.

Room Tip: Ask for newer rooms that are not at the end of a hallway (these seem to have temperature control issues)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ut4enzcs
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We go once a year and have always been satisfied until this last time. First regarding comps, I was a platinum but they dropped me to gold. When I asked why, they said they changed their system. I can understand that but was really disappointed. Our remote in our room didn't work, lost my jewelry down the sink drain since there was no drain plug. We requested a pool side room and once we got there, the pool was closed. Wish they would have told us that when we booked our reservation. Our room had only one chair on the patio, we called to request another one, they said they didn't have any. We looked across at the pool and saw a bunch of chairs stacked up. We went ourselves and grabbed a chair. Also, our steam bath didn't work either. And to top it all off, a lot of buttons on most of the slot machines did not work. Since this is the first time we have really had a bad time, we decided to give one more chance. Hopefully things will be different.

8  Thank SKT97140
Jessica L, Guest Relations Manager at Montego Bay Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Montego Bay. Your feedback is very valuable and helpful to the continued improvement of our establishment.

I would like to apologize for the poor customer service your received while staying and playing with us. Customer service is our number one priority and we continue to provide training to our employees, so we may provide you the best experience there is to offer.

I would like to thank you for giving Montego Bay another chance in the future. I am confident that we can provide you the fun, comfortable and customer service friendly environment that we strive for each and every day.

I have sent you a direct message through Trip Advisor with my contact information and would like to receive any additional information you have regarding your most recent stay. Again, I thank you for your review and time.

Jessica Lewis
Customer Relations Manager
jlewis@wendoverfun.com

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Ok, this place is kind of a dump..The elevator is filthy, we washed our hands every time we got out of it. It had not been cleaned in weeks.. I thought the girl that checked us in was very friendly. I did have a problem with the toilet seat, it was so wore out, it had wood showing all over, but I filled out the maintenance card, brought it to front desk and we had a new toilet seat when we got back.
If this is the best hotel in west wendover, I don't think I will be back here. The fire alarm went off at 3 am, I called the front desk the girl said she didn't know what was going on nobody got back to her. Well that made us feel safe. I know if there was a fire we would be in big trouble. Then the fire alarm went off again at 7:30 am, so much for a good night sleep. We stayed at the Marriott in Provo the night before, so this was quite a step down,

6  Thank WinksChicago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Montego Bay Hotel and Casino.

We certainly apologize for the fire alarms during your stay and understand your frustration. This is an issue that has been addressed with our Management and we will continue to make a priority. I would also like to apologize for the condition of the elevator. Cleanliness is of highest priority and this has also been addressed with our cleaning staff. I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we may have the opportunity to correct the issue going forward.

I have sent you a direct message through Trip Advisor with my contact information and would like to speak with you further, regarding your stay. I hope to hear from you in the near future. Again, I thank you for your time and feedback.

Jessica Lewis