“Excellent atmosphere”

Pancho and Willie's
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Pancho & Willie's offers upscale Mexican cuisine and drink specialties in our Cantina. Try classic menu items like sizzling fajitas and classic enchiladas. The beautiful bar is stocked with dozens of imported tequilas, beers, and other libations. Our signature $3 house blend margaritas anytime!
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our dining experience at Pancho & Willies in Wendover was greatly enhanced by the friendliness of all of the staff. In particular Mariela Botello and Tony Pinelo made our evening memorable. The food was as good as the service. I would highly recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very authentic and awesome food, beautiful restaurant, took advantage of buy one get one free entry. Margaritas 3.00. Waitresses very nice. Had read similar reviews and totally agree. Just great.

1  Thank debbie b
Reviewed 16 May 2014

A group of us went on a Wendover junket and had seen that Pancho and Willies was only open one of the nights that we were there. Went for the $3.00 Margarita special and found the whole experience wonderful! I had the Camarones ala Diabla and asked the waiter to request the kitchen to cut the heat on the dish. The waiter suggested getting the sauce on the side which was a wonderful suggestion. The seafood was truly one of the best meals that I have eaten! The chips and salsa were great also. The server was attentive and congenial. The whole experience was wonderful. The only regret that I had was that I couldn't eat it all because the portions were so generous. All the food was so flavorful. Great experience!

1  Thank bucky55987
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've been to Pancho & Willy's in Sparks so I figured I would try the one at the Peppermill. The quality is great, the service is excellent but it comes with a higher price than the Sparks location. All in all, an excellent place to eat.

1  Thank DorminR
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I had the taco salad. It was huge! Could not eat it all. Good prices and the three dollar margaritas were excellent. Service was good and the chips and salsa were great. You had 3 salsas to choose from: mild, medium and spicy. Great Atmosphere.

1  Thank Carey T