“Love the Nugget”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Wendover
Wendover Nugget Hotel and Casino
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in West Wendover
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We try to get out to the Nugget as often as possible. The rooms are attractive and very comfortable. The restaurant is pretty good other than a little slow at times. We love the Poker Room there, great management and dealers. Tournaments are fun and affordable. Heading out there next weekend.

Room Tip: Ask for the main side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I love escaping to Wendover every now and then for a mini Vegas experience. The other casinos may be newer but I always end up at the nugget. The staff is always friendly to me whenever I go no matter what. The nugget is the best place to learn black jack too. The dealers were so nice and helped me learn and all the players were fun. I have never had a bad experience there, nugget has the best slots too, some of the newer machines are here, and if your anything like me you'll appreciate them having a Starbucks inside!! It's a win win situation for me either way.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

i love getting away for a little bit and staying here for the great atmosphere, fun games, and nice hotel rooms. It's always a good time here. I love the overpass that travels across Wendover blvd, and I always have to go over from the nugget.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed in Wendover recently and decided to have breakfast at this location. Being one of the nicer hotels, I thought the food would be very good to excellent. I was wrong. I ordered an omelet with sausage and cheese; the meat and cheese were like rubber. This is the first time I ever had an omelet that had to be cut with a knife. Next time I travel through Wendover, I will probably seek a different location for a good meal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at the Nugget on our way to Reno. First of all the parking is terrible and not really connected to the hotel at all! The steak my friend had was over cooked and dry. The room was stuffy, could use some updating and they need to get rid of the BED BUGS! The only good thing was the Starbucks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Deborah A
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Go to Wendover once a month. Always a free room from our players cards. Had never stayed at the Red Garter so decided to try since they had just completed their remodel. Walked in to the room which reeked of Cigarette smell. (No smoking room). Room was very small with old scared 70's era furniture and bedding. Flipped back the tattered bedspread and found large burn holes on the back side. Turned on the 19 inch 1970's TV and picture was green. Went to eat in a diner that hasn't been updated.....ever. Formica tables with chips and seats with the stuffing coming out. Food was tolerable. Wanted a shower. Let the water run for 10 Minutes and it never even got warm. Never again. Instead of rebuilding the façade, and putting in all new machines, which did not pay out, they should have updated the rooms. Liked the old look anyway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 202edmed
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I like that the nuggett has a varitey of places to eat or snack, especially starbucks since they closed the one in my little town it's the only time I get any. The rooms on the main tower are nice decent comfort beds and good pillows.The rooms overall could use a bit of a makeover, but I have stayed in far worse, so not really a complaint. We usually have a good time. Thanks

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
#4 of 7 in Wendover
Knights Inn Wendover
Knights Inn Wendover
#6 of 7 in Wendover

Been to Wendover Nugget Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!