“Huge portions of home style food”

Ormachea's Dinner House
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Winnemucca
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Anchorage, AK
“Huge portions of home style food”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

After reading other reviews we stopped for dinner. I am a foodie and enjoy cooking and this reminded me Fare I would make myself or have at friends homes. It was good but not outstanding. Portions were sized for two or three meals so be prepared for take aways.

Penn Valley, California
“This is the one!”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Great dinner, Have a few glasses of wine!
Do not miss this one!!!!

Modesto, California, United States
“Amazing date night!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

I've been coming to the area for years and had to try the family style dinner. We were seated quickly considering it was prom and rodeo weekend! The atmosphere was incredible, we ordered our family style dinner I asked how it worked the waitress said you just sit there and I'll keep throwing food at you. That she did! The food was incredible! The whole experience was just fun for a first date, I can't wait to return!!

Medford, Oregon
“Twice in a row”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We first tried Martin's then Ormachea's to decide which one to go to the 3rd night, Ormachea's won. Both are great places but we like the entrees here better, some of the side were better at Martin's. 3 bithday dinners and loved them all, can't wait to go back.

Jarbidge, Nevada
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Jeff and his crew do a wonderful job serving fine Basque cuisine. Nightly specials bring variety, from lamb to fresh seafood. Our last trip we had Alaskan King Crab that was superb!
Before dinner try a Pecon Punch, and after dinner try a Winnemucca coffee!