Winnemucca Inn
Economy Inn(Winnemucca)
Town House Motel(Winnemucca)
Scott Shady Court(Winnemucca)
View Hotel
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeseparate buildingham and eggsfamily suiteinterior hallwaysnon smoking roomslot machinesroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againnight managerrooms are largein room coffeequeen roomspent one nightsmall casinoshower headgetting ready
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am so happy the Best Western was full. I got a great military discount that made staying here a steal. Very convenient being on the main road with plenty of parking and not in a bad area. I don't think I've ever had such a quiet room, after a 12 hour drive it was welcome. Great size room, clean, updated, nice bathroom (marble vanity), comfy bed, desk, and flatscreen. This place was such a surprise. A nice dining facility and a great little bar area. Yes, it has a casino so there is some cigarette smoke but they must have a great filter system, it was hardly noticeable. A small arcade for the kids. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food I did have was very good. The only negative was the view of the dumpsters outside my window, I just closed the curtains. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JohnJohn101
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This is our third time driving through Winnemucca, each time staying at a different place. While none of them are any thing to brag about- I did find this hotel room to be the nicest.
Rates were bit pricey an restaurant was prettyyyy bad... I had the salad bar and my husband had the chk fried steak. Salad bar was pretty gross and chk fried steak wasn't all that bad. Great service, though!
Pet friendly, too!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ocean2Mountains
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We got here at midnight and got a beautiful non-smoking room. It was huge with 2 queen size beds.The room was clean and the service was great. After an 8 day long camping trip, we slept very well.

ALL TRAVELERS LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOTEL IN WINEMUCCA SHOULD STAY HERE!!!!!!

Room Tip: I suggest a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathan G
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Winnemucca Inn itself is a little old but a nice clean Resort hotel. But what makes it stand out is the excellent service.
It started at the front desk I had made a request when I made my reservation (and to be honest I expected to be received like most reservation requests) But the front desk was extremely accommodating. Since the room was not what I wanted they moved me immediately and apologized . This was a Saturday evening most hotel casino's are really busy at this time.

We asked the same young man at the front desk for a restaurant recommendation
and he sent us to the Hotel Martin - absolutely wonderful food.

But this is where this hotel shines. My wife left her wedding ring in our room. she had not noticed until we arrived at our next hotel 250 miles from Winnemucca. I called and was connected with lost and found - they had found it and said they would mail it to us the next day.
The ring was here when we got home a week later.

That's why they get 5 stars -Nothing glitzy like Las Vegas or Reno, just nice rooms, great service and honest folks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A short ride from Wendover NV the Winnemucca Inn Casino is a relief. This is a crossroads town, head south to Reno west to Oregon and north to Boise ID. The hotel is at least 35 years old but with charme. The landscaping is bright and colorful. The room very clean but average bring extension cords if you use lots of electronics. The restaurant is very good with a large selection of meals. The wine list is small and uninspired. While this place would not stand up to others Pam and I have been coming through for 18 years perhaps it is the memories that brings us back. The casino is one armed bandits only, no table games but good drinks. The staff is fabulous.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple