“Restaurant and bar”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Restaurant and bar”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Mostly locals. Outdoor grilling and bier garden on the grass. Good pizza. Small restaurant and bar but good food and drinks. Appropriate for families, especially the backyard tables. Open late. Friendly staff. Highly recommend. Parking is small lot on Highway 50.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Charles H

Minnesota
“Excellent Food and Outdoor seating!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This little restaurant/bar was right across the street from our condo rental. Great food and service! Literally one guy was serving the outside area. Which got busier as we sat and visited and ate our food. He was on top of things the entire time. We have a large family and I really can't remember everything the girls(5) ate. However my husband and I ordered the pizza. It was so delicious! It's really the only photo I got of food, because I forget and everyone is usually mid meal and I don't want to take pictures of half eaten food. Cute little place, decent prices.

I have other reviews I will be posting and asked the girls how they enjoyed their meal and took photo's of what they ate.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sundestinations
Los Angeles
“Excellent Little Dive”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pulled in to the small parking lot and wasn't sure what to expect. Walked in and sat at the bar. There are tables and outdoor seating as well. Was greeted immediately and served a cold beverage that I ordered. Had pizza and salad and both did not disappoint. Pizza was great, salad was fresh and beer was cold. A lot of locals hang out at this restaurant. I got the impression that it was a local watering hole. Enjoyed talking with the locals and getting the low down on local happenings. There were some families with kids sitting at the tables and they were playing pool. They also had five slot machines. Fun little place with good food and a great vibe. Check it out the next time you're at Lake Tahoe. Less than 10 minutes north of the casinos.

• Visited July 2014
Sacramento, California
“Sams Place.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Indoor/outdoor seating. Live music outside on the beach on our visit. View of sunset from there was awesome.

Visited June 2014
Sacramento
“Great turkey burgers and outside seating ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Best Turkey burger ever! We were playing tennis in Zephyr Cove and ran across this little gem. It's classic rustic Tahoe, nothing fancy, but great food and service. My husband had the turkey burger and he proclaimed it was the best turkey burger he's ever had. I had fish and chips. Great service, wonderful out door patio, great food. If you are looking for an american grill that serves classic burgers and fries fare, this is the place for you!