“The most beautiful views of the lake from the lake”
Review of Cruise Tahoe

Cruise Tahoe
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Zephyr Cove
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Lake Tahoe's only public boat cruise, on the most historic Tahoe vessel, to the Thunderbird Lodge. Cruise departs Zephyr Cove Resort and Marina at 10am Tuesday -Saturday. A light breakfast and lunch is included. The boat has a fully stocked bar. This is a must do while in Lake Tahoe! Also available for weddings, private charters, and special events.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I lived in Tahoe growing up and again after school but I never saw the lake or experienced it the way I did on this cruise. To listen to our captain share historical stories as we traveled accross the lake reminded me of times I shared on the lake with my grandparents growing up. I totally recommend this cruise. The crew was fun, knowledgable and got us back safely. The boat was beautiful, fully stocked with food and drinks and big enough to bring your family and friends. Be sure to take this cruise if you want to see views of the lake from the lake as you can't truly see Lake Tahoe by driving around it.

There are newer reviews for Cruise Tahoe

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This cruise is absolutely beautiful! the captain and first mate made the cruise absolutely wonderful and great fun for all of our party of 15. We have all been bragging about this trip since we left. If you are going to go on a Lake Tahoe cruise don't waste your time going anywhere else, the Vessel Tahoe cannot be beat!!! We wish them great success and will be aboard again next year and hopefully many years after... Hats off to Vessel Tahoe's Owner (Chris), Captain (Stacy) and First Mate (Ed)!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Captain Stacy and First Mate Ed were the best and very curtious to everyone aboard. The knowlegable and historical facts about the lake made the boat trip that much better. We had a fantastic continental breakfast and a great lunch! The boat is in great condition and just wonderful to be out on this beautiful lake. When in Tahoe again, I plan to definitely take another trip with them. It had everything you could want and then some. Thanks Stacy and Ed!

Tracey P.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had the most WONDERFUL experience traveling on The Tahoe boat cruise to the amazing tour of George Whittell's home! The staff on The Tahoe boat had such great historical information regarding all the beautiful mansions we passed as we traveled to George Whittell's home. And what a home it is!!! Wow! Even has an underground tunnel! I won't spoil all the surprises you will see and hear from The Tahoe staff tour guide on this tour but what a mystery George Whittell was! When we finished our tour lunch was ready for us on one of the many beautiful garden areas! It was wonderful! We had Bloody Mary's that were delicious! The Staff is superb! The tour is remarkable and how thankful I am of all the history the staff shared with us! The Tahoe cruise is definitely worth every penny and then some! THANK YOU! I can't wait to do this cruise again!

1  Thank Tereasa M
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Did this cruise with my husband. It was okay. The captain was professional but not very personable. The lodge itself had a few highlights that were interesting. Make sure you sit on the side of the boat that has shade or you will be very hot and probably sunburned. The light breakfast they serve consists of cheap pastries cut in half and bite sized muffins juice and coffee. The lunch they serve at the lodge, cookies, sub sandwiches cut up, potato salad ( I actually bought better at the Safeway deli) and fruit salad, all of which looked and tasted like they bought the cheapest they could find. I know it's not all about the food but for 139.00 per person I think they could do a lot better. The boat itself has a somewhat interesting story, but not as nice a boat as I hoped it would be. On the way back the captain is very good about reminding you to tip.

1  Thank diorandmore