We just stay past Labor Day weekend, the hotel entrance is very pretty and the lobby is big and cozy, the front desk were very pleasant and cordial, always ready to help. The room was not so good the beds were ok but the place is outdated, the AC was horrible it was manual and was on-off all night long sometimes with long time without turning on so the room was very hot at times. No little fridge in the room that is awful even the smallest motel offer a small fridge. The breakfast was very poor the waitress were nice but the food to simple no many options and no real eggs ugg.
We think is not good for the money is to pricy for what they offer. I would go some to some one else until the make some updates .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE AREAS ONLY SLOPESIDE RESORT IS CENTRALLY LOCATED TO IT ALL! Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, the Grand Summit Hotel provides an abundance of lodging room choices and amenities while centrally located to all that North Conway and the Mount Washington Valley have to offer! Ranked as the #2 Ski Town in all of the USA, in the winter, North Conway plays host to excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing trails, snowmobiling, shopping and dining. During the summer months you'll find our resort full of life with our own attractions. Guests also enjoy area festivals, hiking, biking, swimming and scenic drives. Whatever the season, you'll have the perfect family or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Attitash Grand Summit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Bartlett
- Attitash Grand Summit Bartlett
- Bartlett Summit
- Attitash Grand Summit Hotel White Mountains/Bartlett, NH