Nordic Village Resort
Villager Motel(Bartlett)
US$64
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$68
Attitash Mountain Village(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$108
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
New England Inn(Intervale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomnorth conwaygas fireplacefitness centerice skatingview from the balconyspiral staircasenightly entertainmentindoor poolwasher dryerjacuzzi tubwhite mountainsthe penthousenice resortgreat for familiescoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

The actual room was dirty, had bugs and was worn down. Rips in carpeting, chipped tile, broken cabinet hinges, peeling wallpaper, and rain water ran straight into the room through the fireplace. The carpet was soaked. Upon arrival the freestanding air conditioning unit was turned on without being properly vented. The room was 100 degrees from the exhaust venting into the room. Although there were many warnings about bears on the grounds, trash was left out in common areas overnight and in the morning they were torn all over the place. The only redeeming factors were the multiple pools and hot tubs. Game room and pretty grounds including a koi pond ( which also is a favorite hangout for the bears). Watch your step if you have on flip flops, bear poo is nasty.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Yes, this place has its drawbacks - the condo units are dated in decor and appliances, and there were definitely some things that needed fixing. But the place was spotless when we arrived, spacious and well-appointed, and...the views? Spectacular. I've been to the area three times and this is the best place we've stayed so far, and I highly recommend it to anyone dragging a pack of small children to Storyland. First of all, Nordic Village Inn is NORTH of Storyland, which means you do not have to venture to and fro in the gridlock of North Conway traffic getting in and out of the park - you're past all of that, and that's a huge win when you're staggering, sweaty and fatigued, out of Yum-Yum Junction herding foul-tempered children crashing from a sugar high. Second, with a fully appointed kitchen, you're not beholden to the North Conway restaurants for your every meal - another great convenience with little kids. We stayed in a two bedroom townhouse, which meant we got to enjoy the huge jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom with sweeping views of the White Mountains while the children snoozed downstairs in their own room with twin beds. Third, the place is quiet, peaceful, gorgeously landscaped, and reasonably priced.

I highly recommend this place to families. There are three pools, nightly kids activities (bonfires, Cinderella acts, animal petting zoo, etc), and myriad hiking trails on the property. We will be back next year, without a doubt. I would love to come here during winter, also - I can imagine that the views would be breathtaking when carpeted with snow, and I've read that there is on-site cross country skiing, ice skating and free firewood for the wood burning fireplaces.

The cons: a lot of little things were broken or on their last legs - the balcony sliding door lock was broken, the lint trap in the dryer popped off in the first and only load I ran, and all the box fans were broken in some way or another. The unit had AC, so it wasn't a problem - and since i didn't report any of these problems until we checked out, I have no idea whether they would have quickly fixed them or not. It did not affect the pleasantness of our stay in the least.

Room Tip: If travelling during summer, do try to insist on AC. The unit was stuffy when we first arrived. Also request a top level room to get the views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryne G
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were very impressed with Nordic village and have plans to stay for Christmas vacation. We booked last minute and they couldn't have been more accommodating. Amazing amenities with very clean rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank clare t
Reviewed 12 August 2013

booked 24 hours in advance. had to cancel ,and they refused to refund my payment of $193. talked to Sean the general manager, he was rude and stated that I was not his customer I was Expedia's and he also would not let me talk to anyone higher up than him. then hung up on me so if you are looking to go to a nice Hotel I would not consider this one..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank rick f
ManageratNordic, Manager at Nordic Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were not able to stay at Nordic Village as I am sure you would have enjoyed your stay. It is unfortunate that you had to cancel your reservation on the same day we had expected you to arrive and that we did adhere to Expedia’s cancellation policy. Their policy requires a minimum of 24 hours notice when cancelling a reservation. This is not a new policy and is in fact written on their confirmation and noted when a guest is booking a reservation. I do apologize if that was not clear. Nordic Village did accept the reservation according to these terms. We cleaned the room and prepared it for arrival. Just after 6 p.m. on the day of arrival, we received a call from you looking to cancel your reservation. We did not have an opportunity to rent this room to another guest. If your reservation had been booked directly through us, and if we had been informed of a logical reason why this reservation was being cancelled and if we had the opportunity to rent this room, the outcome may have been a little different. Again, thank you for taking the time to jot down your thoughts.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here for the past few years. We like stay in mid-May so it is still off season before Memorial Day. All aspects of the resort are wonderful. The condos are a great size and always clean. They changed the beds this year and they are very comfortable. The mountain views are breathtaking. The outdoor pools and spas are nice and clean. There were some renovations going on this summer so I'm looking forward to seeing the changes next year.

• Stayed: May 2013