“Great quick lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located across from the base of Attitash Ski Area in the Attitash Mountain Village hospitality Building. Matty B's serves up Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza as well as Dinner Entrees. We have a full service bar offering creative cocktails and 7 beers on tap! In the summer months dine on the patio or in the air conditioned dining room. Kid friendly and our whole menu available for take out.
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

So we were hanging by the pool at Attitash and wanted something quick and easy as we are going out to the Cider Company for dinner. We just wanted a quick pizza and a cocktail as we waited. We ordered a small meat lovers pizza and we were pleased. Very pleased. I read many of the lousy reviews and were skeptical. No worries. Really good food and drinks and the price was right.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I should of known better . When we Walked in it smelled like a pool. Hence the pool behind it.To get seated was interesting at best. The waitress was soooo nice!! That was the only good thing about it! The food was gross all around . 6 people 5 sandwiches and a salad and a few sodas and water 81.00 for garbage . The burgers were so greasy ,the "home made" meatballs huh! the steak and cheese were burnt!!!!the fries were real good though!!! I tipped the girl 18.00 cause I felt bad for her . we were her only table..... do ya think she would of come back and said thank you!!!!! she was probably scared that I made a mistake !!!!!!!! upon leaving I used the restroom and was able to see the kitchen. ohhhh boy I wish I saw them both first

2  Thank Bob P
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Don't waster your money here. We were treated with the utmost rudeness and lack of hospitality. We were nearly kicked out by the owner, Matty B, after asking our waitress if there was some kind of mistake with our food because the portion size was unacceptable. We were accused of "yelling" by Matty B, who didn't even introduce himself, and told to be on our way. I guess the customer isn't always right in this dump.

Overpriced, crappy food, drinks are pretty cheap which is good because you'd have to be pretty drunk to stand this place.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Terrible food, small portions, overpriced, bad service. Not only did we wait almost an hour for our terrible food, the owner came out and yelled at our table because we politely asked if there was some mistake because the special of the day, steaktips- $15, came out with three bites of steak on the plate. He was defensive, rude, and insisted there was 8oz of meat on the plate (still small for a steak tip meal), I laughed out loud because anyone could see, even the kids at our table, that there was barely 4 oz of meat. The guy is a cheapskate and basically kicked us out for complaining about the food- after our server had already told us she would take 20% off our bill ten minutes prior. It was a mortifying disaster. He lacks the intelligence to accept constructive criticism to perhaps improve his service. Cleary he doesn't care about quality because he will get a steady flow of business from the mountain. This is stuff I've only seen on Kitchen Nightmares.

We return several times a year to Attitash Village with large groups and none of us will ever spend money here again. Screw you, Matty B!

I am so appalled that this person owns a restaurant, but it explains a lot. Place is a dump and gets business because it is a tourist trap. Go to Red Parka Pub!

Matt B, Owner at Matty B's Mountainside Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

These folks came in last Saturday night. Plain and simple I handled the situation poorly. i didnt have all the information as to the situation and should have done a better job.If i didnt properly apologize to them then i say I'm sorry for how things happened.
Sometimes we screw up and we try to fix the situation to satisfy everyone. These guys dont feel that happened and honestly i dont blame them.
My staff and i had talked about this incident we will learn from it and do better next time

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We had a very nice lunch. There were six of us, all with with different tastes and preferences. We had salads, pizza, hand cut fries, a steak sandwich, and haddock sandwiches. All were very good. The service was super - thank you Lily! We greatly appreciated the kitchen was kind enough to pan sear (instead of fry) the haddock for a couple of us, also. I feel very comfortable recommending this restaurant.