“The Village is a Hidden Jewel”
Review of Villager Motel

Villager Motel
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Bartlett
Boston
“The Village is a Hidden Jewel”
Reviewed 8 August 2006

We just spent a weekend at The Villager and absolutley loved it. We are very picky travelers when it comes to accomadations and we were extremely pleased. The rooms were nicely decorated and very spacious, best of all they were also VERY CLEAN which made me very happy.
My 3 yo loved the playground and the pool and it was very nice to be able to walk right out of the room and have him be able to run around and burn off some energy. Everything about this place is family friendly. Plenty of picnic tables and BBQ grills throughout the grounds because we all know how much fun it is to dine out with toddlers....lol
Jen and Bud run the place and they couldn't have been anymore accomadating; felt like we were family.
The Villager isn't more then a 5 min drive to Storyland and about 2 mins from Attitash. We are already planning a winter ski weekend and wouldn't ever consider staying anyplace else but here.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank plakbusta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 12 June 2006

We stayed at the Villager Motel and had a wonderful time. The rooms are clean with up to date decor. Plently of hot water and great water pressure too. Sounds silly but we have stayed at some places that have not had enough hot water! The staff/owners are friendly. personable, and very helpful. The grounds are clean and well kept. WIth two kids it is nice to have play areas, a lawn and a motel set back off the road. It is quiet yet close enough to the attractions. We definetly look forward to staying here again! Thanks so much for a great time!

• Stayed June 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 May 2006

I stayed at the Villager Motel with my children ages 2 and 4. We had such a wonderful time we are already talking about going back. We felt instantly at home. Jen and Bud are unbelievably friendly and accommodating. They are the perfect couple to run such a fabulous family get-a-way. There are fancier places in the area but none would be as warm and inviting. The play area and pool were a huge hit for both the children and the adults.

• Stayed May 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 March 2006

My son will be 4 this year. We have gone to this hotel for the past few years since he was 1 yr. old. We will return again this summer. The staff here is very helpful and friendly (especially "Bud"). You feel like you are at home. It is very comfortable, casual, a real retreat after dealing with the vacationing crowds during the day. There is a play area, a nice sunny outdoor pool, and in the back is the Saco River where, if is low enough, the kids can splash and play and even picnic. It's not the Ritz, but if you have children, you weren't heading for the Ritz anyway!!!!

• Stayed October 2005
2 Thank Americangirl624
Reviewed 16 March 2006

I stayed at the Villager in August and it was great. I had stayed there before and it wasn't that well but once I found out that there was new management then I decided to give them another chance to do right. I found out that Jen and Bud are great with people and very family oriented. The heated pool was great and the service was wonderful. I would reccomend that if you have a big family and can afford it then stay in the chalet. That is where my husband, my 3 children (8, 12, 16) and I stayed. It was very clean and my children loved it. There was a full kitchen, a nice livingroom and fireplace, a master bedroom, a very clean bathroom, and just up the stairs a pretty good sized room with two twin beds and a queen.

• Stayed August 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 February 2006

this small motel in the heart of bartlett N.H. is an awesome place to stay my family and i had a wonderful time. they were short handed on staff but Jennifer and bud made sure we had everything we needed they were great i will plan on staying there each and everytime i visit this area. thanks for everything guys.

• Stayed February 2006
Reviewed 9 February 2006

I stayed at the Villager Motel in September, and just recommended it to my friend who saw this site. I have to let everyone know that they are under new ownership and management and they are the nicest people we have ever stayed with. They go above and beyond the normal expectations of a motel. Anything I asked for I recieved.

• Stayed September 2005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bartlett
Bartlett Inn
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
Attitash Mountain Village
Attitash Mountain Village
#3 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Villager Motel? Share your experiences!