My husband and I recently stayed at the seasons. This is our third stay at this resort. We stayed in Unit 22C which we liked- 2BR, 2 BA, kitchen, LR. It’s the most updated we have stayed in (more modern decorating, flat screen tv in living room though I thought the tv could have been down a few inches). Didn’t use the have a washer/dryer, but nice to have the option. Also a private location but close enough to walk to the clubhouse. Will request this unit in the future.
The seasons is a nice resort. Close to the ski areas (attitash about a minute away, Bretton woods about 15 mintues). North Conway just a few mins away. Grocery store a mile down the road. We don’t have young children but storyland is just a few mins away. Indoor pool is nice.
My only suggestion would be a shuttle bus to Attitash during ski season. Otherwise, a great place to stay with more room and much more cost efficient than a hotel room that doesn’t have a kitchen/LR and extra bedrooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains/Bartlett, NH