We returned to the White Mountain area for the second time in 2 years with a 6 year and an 8 year old. Last year we stayed in a large hotel which was fine but these condos made the whole experience so much better. The well equipped, spacious and quiet accommodations really worked for us. After a day on the slopes our kids were always exhausted so the fact that they could have a swim, light snack and reasonably early night was fantastic. My wife and I would then cook some of our favourite meals in the full kitchen if a fraction of the cost of eating out. As I say last year we stayed in a hotel which meant breakfast, lunch and dinner out every day - nice if a little expensive! The extra cost of the condo was offset by the fact we saved a huge amount on not eating every meal out. Plus the fact the kids had their own room to play and socialise in leaving us in peace made for an extremly relaxing and enjoyable holiday for everyone. We will be back soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains/Bartlett, NH