We've stayed at The Seasons on two occasions, and we think it is a great value for the price. After years of staying in North Conway, and trying to find affordable accommodations for a family of six, North Conway hotels and condos were becoming much too pricey. Bartlett is just a short drive north of North Conway, certainly within a short driving distance of the area's popular attractions. While The Seasons buildings are certainly not "new", they are clean and offer the usual comforts of home (two bathrooms, livingroom, kitchen, dining area, enough bedrooms and beds for large groups, private balcony, etc). Their indoor pool is small, so we don't usually use it (but there are so many things to do in NH we don't worry about the size of the condo's pool)! A short drive to the Glen Junction restaurant (which has GREAT breakfasts). Outdoor playground (although somewhat small) is great for the younger kids. Very friendly staff. We'll stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains/Bartlett, NH