We stayed here in July 2012 and our stay was good until we left the resort. When we were almost home, we realized we left a bunch of items including my husband's prescription meds. We called the front desk and told them what we forgot and they said they we would get in 2-3 days. I told them that we needed the meds ASAP. We waited a couple of days and still didn't get our stuff back so I called them again. Finally, two weeks later, we got our things but some of the meds were missing which was a whole bottle of pills! We then called the front desk and manager to let them know our meds were missing and they basically said that they never saw any of the pills! The manager claims that his staff are very trustworthy and always return lost/found items all the time. Each time we spoke to the front desk/manager, their stories were inconsistent about how many bottles of prescription meds we had. They basically made it sound like we were lying about what we left behind and that they're staff are honest and trustworthy people. The manager was useless and couldn't care less. My husband called the police and made a report but it's hard to trace stolen prescription meds. Needless to say, I will never stay here again! This is the worst experience I've ever had and the worst service ever including poor management, untrustworthy staff and lack of concern!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in The White Mountains on the southern base of Attitash Mountain and only a mile from the ski slopes, The Seasons Resort is the perfect destination for families looking to enjoy all that the Mount Washington Valley has to offer. The Seasons is conveniently located near popular attractions including Attitash, Cranmore, Black, Wildcat and Bretton Woods alpine ski areas… Jackson Ski Touring, access to the trails at Great Glen Trails and Bear Notch Touring Center nordic ski areas… Storyland, Santa’s Village, Attitash Mountain amusement areas, and the Conway Scenic Railroad… North Conway’s outlets, shops and restaurants… canoeing and kayaking as well as some of the best hiking and biking trails in the White Mountain National Forest. Our condos are a great alternative to expensive hotel stays. With fully equipped kitchens, living area & dining areas, 2 bathrooms, and linens are provided. All you need to do is bring the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Resort White Mountains/Bartlett, NH