The Seasons Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Nordic Village Resort(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$109
Villager Motel(Bartlett)
US$64
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$68
Attitash Mountain Village(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswasher and dryerindoor poolhot tubarcade gamesmaster bedping pongbunk bedsrecreation centergreat place for familyrun aroundnice sizedish soapconvenient locationkids lovefire pitclubhouseloft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2009

There were 4 adults and 2 children in our party. This complex has very large units- we had a 2 bedroom with loft. They called it a Penthouse unit. Kitchen had everything we needed for cooking our meals! The pool was a little small but a great size for the kids, and the game room was fun. Our real disappointment was internet access....ONLY in the main lodge and only when they were open. The office opens at 9 am, and you can't check out, swim or get on the internet until they are open, so that was a problem for us. If you can leave all of that at home, it is a convenient location to many attractions, and a super value! Storyland is less than 10 minutes!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2009

We really enjoyed our stay here. We booked a 1 bedroom loft and it was spacious, clean, nicely decorated and had all of the comforts of home we needed to make our long weekend stay perfect. The indoor pool was a nice bonus. It is located in a good area to be able to visit all that the White Mountain area has to offer. We expected to have to travel for daily activities, but found that most of what we wanted to see or do was within a half hour drive. We had a wonderful weekend stay here, made many good memories and plan to be back at the Seasons this summer. An outdoor pool would be a bonus for the summer months though.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Mommy2Tris
Reviewed 25 January 2009

We recently stayed for a package deal during December to go on the Polar Express! We were very happy with our condo unit. It was a penthouse with two bedrooms and a loft big enough to sleep 10 and very spacious for our family of 5. The older kids loved the bunk beds and our smallest had her own quiet room for naps and early bedtime. We were able to make most of our own meals which is perfect when the little ones are not so good sitting at resturants. The washer/dryer unit was perfect to dry hats and mittens quickly for more snow fun! The area had tons of attractions for families with small children as long as you planned ahead for the snow! The resort advertises sledding and iceskating, but the pond was not cleared (for skating) and the sledding hill look a bit dangerous (due to a retaining wall "jump") for the little ones. We spent one morning at the pool which was nice and warm and clean- but the liner was wrinkled in areas. The jacuzzi was green and shut for repairs - which did not really matter to us since the kids aren't allowed in anyways. The game room was equipped with older arcade games, but our kids did not seem to mind - they loved playing them anyways. We will be looking to book here again next winter. The package price was way under other hotels in the area. We were pleasantly surprised and very pleased!

Reviewed 28 December 2008

I stayed here recently with my entire family and we participated in their Polar Express package which included tickets to the Polar Express Train ride. I stayed in a condo with my family and it was nice since it was fully furnished down to dishes and pots and pans to cook with. Towels and linens were included. The place was spacious and we were able to all relax. Overall it was a great value and good location since it was not far from North Conway.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 December 2008

I've never written a review before, but The Seasons at Attitash was just so great that I had to write this. My family and I just returned from there today and I just want to say how amazed I was with this place. The staff was great, the condo was great, everything was perfect. When we first walked into our condo I was blown away by how clean and inviting it was. I can't speak for what the other units might be like because I didn't see any others, but the owners of the unit we stayed in have done a wonderful job with it...it had everything we could possibly want and then some! There were several kids videos in the drawers, and also a bunch of puzzles, & board games. The kitchen was fully stocked with anything we could possibly need or desire, even a fondue pot! We had more than enough room and my children loved having all of the space to run around and play, way better then being confined to a hotel room. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient...there was a light out on our private deck and they sent someone right over to fix it. They had folders full of movies that you could rent, the pool was very clean, it was very quiet and beautiful...I could go on and on! There is absolutely nothing negative that I could possibly say and we will definitely be going back.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank momlovesherfamily