The first trip we had here we stayed in Apartment A and it was beautiful! The very first night there was a leaky roof, but the owner responded immediately at 10pm and resolved the issue as fast as we could. He offered us a new room but we decided to stay due to how beautiful it was and how much we loved it there! The next day we spent the entire day relaxing right there. You don't have to go anywhere to relax. we ran around the pool, went to the Saco River, and lounged by the playground and outside.
The next time we stayed at the Motel and they were beautiful! I love the way the bathroom was set up, and the fact that refrigerators and microwaves came with the rooms.
Both times it was completely relaxing. No matter where you are here, you feel like you are completely alone and it was an enjoyable experience. This is where I will go every time I go up North for a visit! Thank you so much for a relaxing experience and a great trip. The Storyland package was affordable and perfect for our family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 units spaciously situated on 35 acres fields, forest and Saco river frontage. Traditional motel type units, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages and chalets. Perfect family resort with a low-key atmosphere. 5 acre children's playground, huge pool, a/c in all units, all units way off the main highway. Free continental breakfast during in-season, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sky Valley Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Valley Motel And Cottages
- Sky Valley Motel & Cottages Hotel Bartlett
- Sky Valley Hotel
- Sky Valley Bartlett
- Sky Valley Motel & Cottages White Mountains/Bartlett, NH