The North Colony Motel made our trip to Storyland with out 18-month old affordable and delightful. We interacted with Nancy, one of the owners: first late on Friday night when we got a little confused with directions, then checking in late during which she gave us great recommendations for meals and advised us about when to visit Storyland based on weather forecasts, and then the next two days about meals and other area activities. She was very helpful on all fronts. The pièce de résistance, however, is that today, less than two days after our checkout, I found a priority mail package in my home mailbox containing my child's toy train which I hadn't even realized we left in the room yet! Now THAT's service! We'll definitely stay there again. Like the other reviews have mentioned and the motel self describes, the place isn't fancy, but it's clean, friendly, and perfect for a family trip with little ones. (We never ended up using the playground, because it was a little rainy and we didn't really have the extra time, but it seemed like a great playground when we quickly explored it.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfy and affordable lodging. Located at the base of Attitash Mt, only 4 1/2 miles to Storyland and 9 miles to North Conway tax free shopping. All our motel rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, full bath with tub and shower, Cable TV, DVD player and air conditioning. Cottages with kitchens. Great Stay and Play packages available! Your children will love our play area and outdoor pool. During the winter we offer reasonable Ski and Stay Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your North Colony Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Colony Hotel Bartlett
- North Colony Motel And Cottages White Mountains/Bartlett, NH